where to find compression sleeves/shooter sleeves?

im in so cali....im looking for a store that carries the compression sleeve. im in LA county/ OC.....if you can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Now why did I think you were talking about engine cylinder sleeves
smh.gif

sorry mangudai, i put shooter sleeve as well...i tried to put the other names haha. thanks for the link to underarmour.com but ive seen that, i wanted to seeit in person. i tried sports authority and i didnt see them. ill give champs a try....any other places?

surplus stores? like what? ive tried sport authority, champs, big 5, and sports chalet. where else is there?

I got my under armour one from sports chalet but it was the only one left and i went back a few days ago and they don't have anymore. Why don't you tryMcdavid?

This may be a stupid questions, but what is the real purpose of a shooter sleeve? I have always wondered.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

This may be a stupid questions, but what is the real purpose of a shooter sleeve? I have always wondered.

It's supposed to help the blood flow through your arm. You can find shooter sleeves at any sporting goods store.

Originally Posted by FLiP SeNsAyShUn

rowenarrow wrote:

It's supposed to help the blood flow through your arm. You can find shooter sleeves at any sporting goods store.

i think it helps you more mentally than physical. and try models or something.

i need it because my girlfriend's elbow and arm has pain, and she likes pressure on it....but ACE bandages she puts it on too tight. i figure with acompression sleeve, it will be adequate to wear. i just cant find out to try it out

Target (at least some i've been in) have the NBA ones. Might be a bit loose on a girl though. There is probably some on ebay too.

NBA ones? what do you mean? they have the NBA logo sewn on it? are they just as good as mcdavid or under armour?

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

i need it because my girlfriend's elbow and arm has pain, and she likes pressure on it....but ACE bandages she puts it on too tight. i figure with a compression sleeve, it will be adequate to wear. i just cant find out to try it out

sure......

target has some... but they're mad loose, unless you have ridiculously huge forearms. my boy bought one and just put it on his leg

ok so dont get the target NBA ones....if they are that huge, they wont fit my girlfriend. how are the under armour ones? they are hard to find

My cousin got a Nike one at@%%#%+ Sporting Goods. He hasn't seen them at the store since then but that's where he got his.

i have a target store near me that sells nba licensed ones like the ones a.i. has.

Back
Top Bottom