Where to get high quality Air Max 90 style laces?

Looking for some white and maybe other color flat Air Max 90 style laces. Where can I get em in the US?

Check Lace Locked and they only have SB laces. Stark Laces only has odd colors. Mr Lacy laces doesn't appear to have a good US importer....

Help!

Looking for some white and maybe other color flat Air Max 90 style laces. Where can I get em in the US?

Check Lace Locked and they only have SB laces. Stark Laces only has odd colors. Mr Lacy laces doesn't appear to have a good US importer....

Help!

I think you can find white flat laces at any sporting goods store. Even some pharmacies might carry those laces in the tiny shoe repair section where they sell shoe polish, buffers, etc.

I think you can find white flat laces at any sporting goods store. Even some pharmacies might carry those laces in the tiny shoe repair section where they sell shoe polish, buffers, etc.

I usually replace Nike laces with New Balance laces. They are a high quality woven style  that are a bit wider than the usual laces. These Infrared laces are terrible!
laugh.gif

New Balance usually has a 20% off coupon floating around. I buy about $50 worth. All my kicks (AF 1, 90s, asics gel lyte 3) have NB laces.

I usually replace Nike laces with New Balance laces. They are a high quality woven style  that are a bit wider than the usual laces. These Infrared laces are terrible!
laugh.gif

New Balance usually has a 20% off coupon floating around. I buy about $50 worth. All my kicks (AF 1, 90s, asics gel lyte 3) have NB laces.

YEah, regular run of the mill laces are what you need. Though I hate the laces that the Infrared 90's came with, I'll be rocking them until I see the first sign of dirt on them, for sure!

YEah, regular run of the mill laces are what you need. Though I hate the laces that the Infrared 90's came with, I'll be rocking them until I see the first sign of dirt on them, for sure!

What's so bad about the laces on the Infrareds? They tie kinda funny, but that's about all I have noticed.

What's so bad about the laces on the Infrareds? They tie kinda funny, but that's about all I have noticed.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Swapmeet for $1. AM 90s don't have special laces.
All the laces in my 90s are special
laugh.gif
  Those "max laces" you picked up are on point.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Swapmeet for $1. AM 90s don't have special laces.
All the laces in my 90s are special
laugh.gif
  Those "max laces" you picked up are on point.

Back
Top Bottom