where to get the white/red 23's this sat 5/31?

just wanted to know if anyone knew where to get these kicks other than niketown....

this is why the norcal forum sucks now....no info.....

i know hters a 23 thread but damn....no info straight from the bay heads.????

Shouldnt all stores that got the stealths have them? I dont think they are going to be limited in any way. Just walk in on Saturday morning whenever and imsure youll find a pair somewhere in the mall.

These are limited just like the White/Black/Red ones, Valley Fair Footlocker got them, Eastridge, Greatmall, Newpark, Oakridge are no's at least for theFTL's.

you could just call a few stores around your area and ask them. you'd get your answers sooner

call around these will be available. Try serramonte finishline because thats where its at!

^^^ Yea I know thats were its at up there ... you work there ... say what up to the Man for me .... Do you know how many pairs they got ???

The Footaction in Serramonte I work at got them. If your getting them there, don't forget to lineup on Friday 10am for wristbands.

how much are they costing at serramonte stores?

they are 230 and tax at niketown...im hearing they are 185 at the mall stores...can anyone confirm?

Damn So mad they just had them up on FNL.com ... check it out asap for sizes left.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

how much are they costing at serramonte stores?

they are 230 and tax at niketown...im hearing they are 185 at the mall stores...can anyone confirm?

Footaction has it for $185.

just got back from stonestown...

i dont think these are as limited as people think...

walked into footlocker, they had them on display...got em with no issues for 180 out the door...

san jose was dead..couldn't find these anywhere besides VF.

i ain't mad though, i think they are clean, but not a must have or anything.

anyone know of any SF stores that still got sizes? footlocker preferably since i have discount cards...i think i need another pair of these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

The FTL in VF still has a 8.5 and a 12 left for anyone that's interested.

damn, if only i were in the bay right now
ohwell.gif

But, I can wait, I don't really care too much what colorway of the 23 I get, just want it as cheap as it can be.

So does anyone know if these are done with in San Jose and if FTL still has a 12 ? ... let me know ASAP

Back
Top Bottom