Where to go in San Franciso?

i made this thread in the genereal forum but people suggested to post here to get better suggestions. im going to be going to san francisco in march and i waswondering what are some good places to see, eat, and shop there. good looking on the info

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
This is like the third one in three weeks.

im not going there just to shop. i think usually when you visit places you want to actually see certain places and find good places to eat. shoes are not mylife bro so i was just like for a heads up on things to do there not you being a b**** about it.

the best views of the bay are at west point rd. and middle point rd. the views there are breath taking.

Go the this site yelp.com . they have plenty of reviews of lists events and more. I would have dinner at the House Of Prime Rib but, I would suggest you make areservation. Also, try heading to Sausalito by ferry you will have a great view of the city from there and there's also plenty of places to eat and shopwhile over there.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

im not going there just to shop. i think usually when you visit places you want to actually see certain places and find good places to eat. shoes are not my life bro so i was just like for a heads up on things to do there not you being a b**** about it.

U mad? If your not looking for kicks why would you ask in a sneaker forum? Well for the best eats your going to want to hit up these spots in SF ....

Daddy's
440 Castro St (at 18th St.)

Martuni's
4 Valencia St. (at Market),

Endup's
Sixth St. & Harrison

They are all in SF by the way and filled with the most beautiful women. No Joke.

Back
Top Bottom