Where to Vacation...(within US of A)

Well I'm trying to think of where to vacation...it'll be me and a couple other friends.

We can basically fly anywhere in the states for like $150 or less round trip.

Been to NYC earlier this summer already, so trying to decide where to go now...

Give me your vacation suggestions (within the US) and REASONS WHY!!!

I should also mention/ask...do you need a car where you guys suggest...would you recommend renting a car? Like NYC, Chicago...it's not necessary...

Miami...Hottest girls in the continent. Great weather, amazing beach, everyone is happy, etc.

Ever one is going to say there City so if i would go any where beside Denver (Where live) i would say SF, great shops, nice people, dont need a car, Awesomesightseeing, Good Food, Beach, there is one where else like it. As you can tell, i love SF. I grow up in vegas (18 years there) and you NEED a car to go ANYwhere. F renting cars save it for shops/nice place to stay

Best place I have ever visited is LA.....You would like it Ross
laugh.gif

I always wanted to go to Miami, I have been to every city in that state besides Miami
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

Miami weather is kinda bad right now though.

LA. I miss it
frown.gif

Post #310. Fitting.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i miss it too
frown.gif
(

hahaha 310!

kona, hawaii or maui dunno if you can find a flight to hawaii for less than like 300 or more rt though.

sandiego ,miami or la seem nice. sf is nice.

nyc is cool but imo doesn't seem like a vacation destination. thats just me though.

if you like the mountains and outdoor activities northern california or washington are cool. alaska is interesting.

Hawaii. I'm in Maui right now and it is
pimp.gif

A few other places would be Las Vegas, LA, SF, Miami, San Diego. All of these places need a car though

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

pimp.gif

A few other places would be Las Vegas, LA, SF, Miami, San Diego. All of these places need a car though

You dont need a car for SF at all. My car alway stayed on the hotel parking lot or my sis bf place. Unless you your supper lazy and cant walk 1-6 block to themuni

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

pimp.gif

Hawaii is the spot to be. I'm chillin in Waikiki right now and there's no other place like this.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Miami...Hottest girls in the continent. Great weather, amazing beach, everyone is happy, etc.
South Beach during summer nights
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My step-grandma used to live in Little Havana, by this little deli/bakery that had the best sandwiches I've ever had. It was a few blocks from the OrangeBowl. I'm sure some people on this board have been there.

Back
Top Bottom