Where were you during 9/11 ?

Happened when I was in 6th grade. We had a half day and got dismissed early, all we heard was talk about WTC at that age I didn't know what the WTC was. I walked home which is 30 seconds away from school and every channel had it on.

Every time they showed Osama I was shook. Dude scared the **** out of me.

I live in Boston so I was pretty shook.

I remember they kept saying more attacks may be on the way and later that week it was thunder storming and I thought we were getting bombed.

Whole mind was messed up.

I seen a male with the turban driving down my street and I ran home from school.

I had a 6th grade field trip and I talked my mom into letting me stay home. My brother then wakes me up and starts yelling that we're being bombed. Then we actually watch the news. I remember being confused and super lost at what I was looking at. I felt empty.
[emoji]128509[/emoji]

5th grade music class....teacher explained to us for 40 minutes who Osama Bin Laden was ...now that I think of it how did everyone know immediately "Bin Laden" did it ?

Not true there were several news reporting al quaeda and bin laden were responsible on the Same day ...they are on YouTube too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom