Where will Terrell ELDORADO Owens end up?

Now that the season (or his season rather
laugh.gif
) is over, where do yall think he'll end up? He says he can play for another 2-3 years. He had about 800yards and 7 TDs under the 30th ranked offense this year with the likes of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Trent Edwards and Brian Brohm throwing him the ball, coupled inwith 21 guys on IR, eight of which were offensive lineman. Do you think any team takes a chance on him? Will Buffalo franchise him? Or is it time he pursueshis new modeling career
laugh.gif

I think the Bears could use him...

He'll be the first string running back, or tail back for the New York Giants next year. Screencap this, whatever. You heard it here first.

Chicago, Detroit, Washington, San Francisco, Bengals, Saints, Patriots

pretty much any team except the colts

Originally Posted by Megatron187em

Chicago, Detroit, Washington, San Francisco, Bengals, Saints, Patriots

pretty much any team except the colts
My man, you musta missed Sean Payton's interview when they asked him about Owens right after he got released
laugh.gif

Tour de NFC East resume with Shanahan in DC.

Not sure who is gonna be throwing him the ball, tho...

Whichever team runs a west coast offense. Houston Texans? He could be the piece that puts them over the top finally
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Whichever team runs a west coast offense. Houston Texans? He could be the piece that puts them over the top finally
nerd.gif
With Andre johnson already there? Won't happen

i dont want him here in chicago we have alot of young WR's that we need to see and get some playin time before we go down a path we have been done manytimes already
(going to get a vet over letting the young guys get some playin time )

Say what you will about T.O.'s attitude but dude is one of the most hard working players in the game. He can get 1000 yds for maybe 2-3 more years.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i dont want him here in chicago we have alot of young WR's that we need to see and get some playin time before we go down a path we have been done many times already

and they all suck

He should get chance next year with somebody since he showed a good attitude this year in Buffalo but then again he may not.

Maybe the 49ers?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i dont want him here in chicago we have alot of young WR's that we need to see and get some playin time before we go down a path we have been done many times already

and they all suck
and how do you know that? im not saying they are good but we dont know one way or another

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

giants

he wants to stay in the NY area and they could use a deep threat at WR
Really? Where did you hear that? Not that I'm doubting you but I was just curious because I never knew he wanted to stay in NY.

Don't the Bears have a WR thats from the AFL or something? You guys could seriously use him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Back to the Boys he goes.

Don't make me

cum.gif

On a serious note, Roy Williams is trash. Owens would be a much better compliment to Austin than this bum....

Im telling u just think about an offense with Vince Young, Chris Johnson, and Terrell Owens
sick.gif

he will end up in a place like ny or chicago ... id love to see him come back to the boys so we can stretch the field from both spots, but i doubt jerry isgonna swallow his pride and cut roy e ...

Back
Top Bottom