Where will Terrell ELDORADO Owens end up?

Even if Jerry cut Roy, there's no way Terrell Owens would be back in Dallas...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

he will end up in a place like ny or chicago ... id love to see him come back to the boys so we can stretch the field from both spots, but i doubt jerry is gonna swallow his pride and cut roy e ...
Too much invested in StoneHands Roy. We cut him and he still gets his 26 mill.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Rupertone, c'mon son...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Word.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
He really redeemed himself this season, in terms of the antics, so hell have lots of suitors. I hope he lands in Chicago, because they need some WR's.I can't name one they have.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

giants

he wants to stay in the NY area and they could use a deep threat at WR

He'd mess up whatever chemistry the Giants young core has if he's in that locker room.

I wouldn't mind seeing him with the Giants to be honest. (As a non-starter) he would be a nice addition to the core of starting receivers. I don'tthink he would screw things up provided he knew his role from the very beginning. Coughlin wouldn't let dude step all over him or spoil the team chemistry.

^^ He won't tolerate being a non starter. At the very least he'd have to be the #2 which I'm sure at this point in his career he's willing toaccept.

No, his attitude is not needed here.

I'd rather keep working on Kelly/Thomas...Owens won't make a difference anyways, we aren't going to make a dramatic leap next season despite whatmoves are made.

Hopefully retired, but if not its prob Titans, Bears, Falcons, or Giants.

T.O. on the Falcons would be an offensive powerhouse.. Roddy White, T.O. and Tony G and still have Michael Turner in the back
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

A better question would be where does Brandon Marshall end up? No way McDaniels brings him back
Adam Schefter has reported that the Broncos are willing to trade him for a 1st and a 3rd in the offseason

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

T.O. on the Falcons would be an offensive powerhouse.. Roddy White, T.O. and Tony G and still have Michael Turner in the back
eek.gif

If he can keep it calm like he did in Buffalo this year then yea I would want him. But I think the only reason he was calm was because he knew he was outtathere after one year. I wouldnt want him ruining the chemistry that Ryan and White are building, along with the other recievers. But it would be nice to havetwo #1 receivers out there.

With that said I dont think it will happen because the main focus in the offseason for the Falcons should be Defense.

I would never consider taking T.O. on my team he is like A.I. a past his prime athlete, but thinks he can still act like he is in his prime and people willdeal with it.

Originally Posted by kc24688

I would never consider taking T.O. on my team he is like A.I. a past his prime athlete, but thinks he can still act like he is in his prime and people will deal with it.
T.O. may not be in the same form he was when he was with the Eagles but he's still easily a top 10 wideout. Considering his situation overthere in buffalo that includes 21 players on IR, eight of which were offensive lineman, having Trent Edwards/Ryan Fitzpatrick/Brian Brohm as your QBs, havingthe 30th ranked offense in the NFL and still being able to put up 800 yards and 7 Tds is impressive. If anyone has watched Bills games they would know with theexception of the two Jets games, Owens was getting seperation even when double covered. I know for a fact most people here didnt watch many Bills games simplybecause none of them were on TV and the streams online were damn near impossible to find.

Back
Top Bottom