where would they be now? vol. tupac n biggie

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

they would have eventually squashed the beef, and decided to take over a third world country where only hip-hop artists live...like Genosha was for mutants. Biggie would have been professor x, Tupac would have been Magneto and Kanye would be storm. Lil B would have been Jubilee, DMX would be wolverine, chris brown would be gambit and rihanna would be rogue cuz as soon as chris touched her she would have absorbed his career.
I want what you are smoking on, fam.

they would have eventually squashed the beef, and decided to take over a third world country where only hip-hop artists live...like Genosha was for mutants. Biggie would have been professor x, Tupac would have been Magneto and Kanye would be storm. Lil B would have been Jubilee, DMX would be wolverine, chris brown would be gambit and rihanna would be rogue cuz as soon as chris touched her she would have absorbed his career.
I want what you are smoking on, fam.

Every single artist some of you fools listen to now and swear they are the best thing to happen to rap since platinum records i.e Eminem, Drake, Wayne and even Rick Ross WOULD NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea that Southern Movement would have been put on SMASH!!!!

Every single artist some of you fools listen to now and swear they are the best thing to happen to rap since platinum records i.e Eminem, Drake, Wayne and even Rick Ross WOULD NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gambit215

in this thread we create our own universe

Originally Posted by gambit215

in this thread we create our own universe

Tupac would no doubt be an actor like Cube and other rappers alike. He's was good enough at the time and I am sure he would have been better if he was still alive. I would see Biggie still making music.

Tupac would no doubt be an actor like Cube and other rappers alike. He's was good enough at the time and I am sure he would have been better if he was still alive. I would see Biggie still making music.

Pac would've went the route Cube went and eventually started making family movies.

Biggie would've lost weight on some celebrity weight loss show and became the new face of Subway.

Pac would've went the route Cube went and eventually started making family movies.

Biggie would've lost weight on some celebrity weight loss show and became the new face of Subway.

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest.

they wouldn't have been the icon's they are today if they were alive. theres something about dead people that just sparks people's interest.

The trees, I too can smell them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The trees, I too can smell them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pac would have been Will Smith right now...

Biggie i dont care enough about to even say.

Pac would have been Will Smith right now...

Biggie i dont care enough about to even say.

Back
Top Bottom