WHERE WOULD U RANK BRANDON ROY IN TERMS OF BEST PLAYERS IN THE NBA??

^ Yeah. I got him better than Johnson too. Johnson is mainly an offensive guy, and most of his offense comes from jumpers with few drives. His handling hasimproved, but Roy has better handling and vision, not to mention at Roy's age Johnson's handling wasn't even close.

I have Roy in my top 15 easy, maybe top 10. He does just about everything pretty well for his position. He's got a jumper, handles, can drive to the basketand finish with both hands, can pass, can rebound and plays D. He's got great athleticism and solid height and length for his position.

The only problem (which really isn't a problem) is he doesn't get the touches some other players get. The Blazers are content with running the offensethrough a true PG like Blake while letting Roy take the ball down sometimes. Other big name players are the main guy and have the ball running through them atall times. Roy doesn't and he's got to share the ball more with so much talent on the team, especially LA who could be the main guy on another team.Other players like Durant and Wade have the ball much more because they don't have the depth the Blazers have.

Nowhere near the top. Somewhere 20-30. Aldridge is even further down the list. That's why the Blazers are so impressive. Their key guys aren't evensniffing the All-NBA 3rd team yet they're the 4th seed and have a win in the playoffs.

I'll mop the floor wit datt PRICK...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

Probably somewhere in the 15-25 range.

in no particular order:

Kobe
Lebron
Kobe
Wade
Durant
Paul
Billups
Garnett
Melo
Pierce
D12
Dirk
Yao

I will take over Roy at this time and i'm probably missing a couple. He might be in my top 15
eek.gif
fixed

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

15-20 range

joe johnson and granger in the same sentance, really?
Really. Put JJ or Granger on Portland and I don't see a dropoff.

Guess you forgot what JJ did in the playoffs last year against the champs.

Granger is a scoring machine.. just plays on a weaker team than ATL and POR

I say B-Roy is better than both JJ and Batman. B-Roy can take over games whenever he needs to, as we saw tonight.

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

I say B-Roy is better than both JJ and Batman. B-Roy can take over games whenever he needs to, as we saw tonight.
And JJ can't? You must have missed last year's first round too.

no. not really.
laugh.gif

i dont care if granger averages 30 a game. He's not on jj's level yet. He has to score a ton, hes the best option the pacers have. Don't insult jjlike that
laugh.gif

and if you really believe granger and broy are on the same level.....forget it

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

no. not really.
laugh.gif

i dont care if granger averages 30 a game. He's not on jj's level yet. He has to score a ton, hes the best option the pacers have. Don't insult jj like that
laugh.gif

and if you really believe granger and broy are on the same level.....forget it
laugh.gif
at me then

This reminds me of that Tony Parker thread when he scored 50+ earlier this season... straight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom