Where you guys gettin the Jordan Package in Jan?

ATTENTION MEMBERS: PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING IN THIS FORUM. THIS INCLUDES ANY ATTEMPTS TO POINT ANOTHERMEMBER TO YOUR AUCTION, B/S POST, OR SIGNATURE. TAKE ALL THAT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. VIOLATORS MAY BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED WITHOUT WARNING!

Originally Posted by beezylocks

20 pairs is usually an odd number. its usually a case which should include 9 pairs 3 cases would be 27.

i opened 2 boxes and both had 2 boxes of shoes.

actually these collection boxes come 2 in each case.. and each store is probably going to get 10-13 cases x 2.. which means around 20-26 pairs a store...

BTW did anyone get any preorder from Finishline at serramonte..?

eastridge finishline already did preorders. i called in yesterday afternoon and they told me that they sold them all. they wouldnt tell me how many they gotthough. Supposedly Eastridge FA got 20 pairs. I work at Oakridge Mall, and one of the employees at the Footlocker there said that after employee reserves,they'll have 11 pairs avaliable for sale.

I will have to pass on these, cannot justify spending $350 right now especially since i still have to pay off credit card statements from December andChristmas holidays.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

eastridge finishline already did preorders. i called in yesterday afternoon and they told me that they sold them all. they wouldnt tell me how many they got though. Supposedly Eastridge FA got 20 pairs. I work at Oakridge Mall, and one of the employees at the Footlocker there said that after employee reserves, they'll have 11 pairs avaliable for sale.

I will have to pass on these, cannot justify spending $350 right now especially since i still have to pay off credit card statements from December and Christmas holidays.
Where is it that you work in Oakridge Mall and what size are you looking for ?

I went to arden today since i was around the area and asked them about the numbers. I first went to Champs and they told me they were getting about 40 pairsand that they were getting more than any other store. They said Footaction was only getting 24 and that 12 of those were size 15. I was like wth? But knowinghow shady people are, i decided to ask footaction for myself and they said they were getting 50 and that champs just wanted ppl to go there. Footlocker told methat they can't tell me. I'm still undecided on these but hope this helps some who wanted to know.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

eastridge finishline already did preorders. i called in yesterday afternoon and they told me that they sold them all. they wouldnt tell me how many they got though. Supposedly Eastridge FA got 20 pairs. I work at Oakridge Mall, and one of the employees at the Footlocker there said that after employee reserves, they'll have 11 pairs avaliable for sale.

I will have to pass on these, cannot justify spending $350 right now especially since i still have to pay off credit card statements from December and Christmas holidays.

i work at Target. i'm not looking to buy these anymore because like i mentioned, i can't justify spending $350 on MORE shoes when i have otherpriorities that should be dealt with first.

i work at Target. i'm not looking to buy these anymore because like i mentioned, i can't justify spending $350 on MORE shoes when i have other priorities that should be dealt with first.
^^^^Well said looks like you woke up and smelled the coffee, good for you! I am on the same boat as you! I have tons of other worries such as bills,car, insurance, phone, FOOD and I feel the same way as yourself.

i work at Target. i'm not looking to buy these anymore because like i mentioned, i can't justify spending $350 on MORE shoes when i have other priorities that should be dealt with first.
I also work at Oakridge, I got my size on lock though
pimp.gif

Wassup JT

Just got them.. man these are fire.. even the X's stick on me.. But damn the sz 9.5 fits a bit big.. I guess i gota buy insoles

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I also work at Oakridge, I got my size on lock though
pimp.gif

Wassup JT
Where in target do you work... cuz im there like everyday.. lol Yes this must be a Oakridge thing right.... LOL... whats up my brother... Cant waittell the 19th right.... but to those who said they cant spend extra cash cuz of bills... did you ever think to get a better job or just grind a lil harder....

I work up in electronics. For the most part, I always wear Jordans (work rotation consists of fire red Vs, linen Xs, and quickstrike XXs) so thats how youwould prolly recognize me lol.

I'm just saying I could buy the shoes if I wanted, but it just wouldn't be pratical. I spent wayyy too much on gifts and in Vegas in December andinstead of making minimum payments on the credit card, I should start trying to pay of the whole thing so it doesn't pile up. Plus spring semester is aboutto start and that will be a couple hundred for books as well. besides i still got a couple of the 05' Xs and XIIIs retros laying around so i'm notmissing out THAT much haha.

as a full time student, i'm kind of limited in how much time I can work and I only stay at Target because I get paid OK and they give me the flexible hoursI need. if ur ever there, drop by and say whassup. always coo to meet other NT heads.

I work up in electronics. For the most part, I always wear Jordans (work rotation consists of fire red Vs, linen Xs, and quickstrike XXs) so thats how you would prolly recognize me lol.

I'm just saying I could buy the shoes if I wanted, but it just wouldn't be pratical. I spent wayyy too much on gifts and in Vegas in December and instead of making minimum payments on the credit card, I should start trying to pay of the whole thing so it doesn't pile up. Plus spring semester is about to start and that will be a couple hundred for books as well. besides i still got a couple of the 05' Xs and XIIIs retros laying around so i'm not missing out THAT much haha.

as a full time student, i'm kind of limited in how much time I can work and I only stay at Target because I get paid OK and they give me the flexible hours I need. if ur ever there, drop by and say whassup. always coo to meet other NT heads.
I think I know who you are now by them V's.... But i feel you on the things we have to pay... Im also a full time student and work all day... yougo to do what you got to do right.... But shoes come and go and so does money... its all good... but ill see you around.... On the other hand.... Cant waittell the 19th... I wonder how crazy it well be at Oakridge mall......

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

I went to arden today since i was around the area and asked them about the numbers. I first went to Champs and they told me they were getting about 40 pairs and that they were getting more than any other store. They said Footaction was only getting 24 and that 12 of those were size 15. I was like wth? But knowing how shady people are, i decided to ask footaction for myself and they said they were getting 50 and that champs just wanted ppl to go there. Footlocker told me that they can't tell me. I'm still undecided on these but hope this helps some who wanted to know.

i was at also at FL Arden yesterday and this white dude said that he doesn't know because he only works 1 day a week or some crap like that....so Iwent to ask the broad behind the register and she was like she doesn't know. I told her to go back there and check since the manager wasn't there, butshe was like i don't want to get fired. Are these bastards hiding something? Maybe they want to buy up the whole stock and sell it for profitthemselves.

i haven't been to at release at Arden in like 2 1/2 years, are theses campout organize these days?

Yea, the footlocker and champs people seem pretty shady. I had a friend who worked at that footlocker but recently quit so now i dont have a hookup. The guysfrom footaction though seem pretty cool and they never once told me something that wasnt true so ill stick with them if i decide to pick them up.

Dammit, I gotta pass on these because of school (Less hours at work= Less money to spend), but I do plan on getting the next ones.

Damnn. Just found out my hookup cant roll through
frown.gif
, so anyone wannahelp a fellow NTer out? PM me.

well i called Eastridge FL and yeah they SOLD OUT in 2 HOURS well thats what the lady told me...well im gettin min off of EASTBAY no worries at 9 pm on EASTBAY=)

Back
Top Bottom