Where's everybody from?

Is that intentional... "Saw" ? lol
If not.. the friggen "y" key is on the other side of the board.

Just playing..
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
"Jordan will release hot shoes when everyone stops buying the pieces of hot garbage they put out now.."

^HAHA my bad, i edited it. I think my finger slipped from the S or A into the W. I have no idea how i forgot to press Y though. Thats a mystery...
TEAM RAPTORS
CB 4 MVP
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

Colombian, Reside in Toronto (Downtown), Parents thinking bout moving to Mississauga.. Which means I have to go with them. :lol:
laugh.gif

Any NTers go to Parkdale C.I?

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>Yahoo[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Still Shine At NiGhT When Yall Kill Tha LiGht

Yo Apocalypz - dude I live around the corner from there... nice quiet neighbourhood LOL - at lest when I moved there in 1984.
My hurt, my love, my pain, my stress
My strife, my wife, my life, my test
We made for more, we die for less

^Man, its a small world eh. I went to St. Barnabas at Washburn & Sheppard. I was born and raised in that area, but moved cause it was getting really crazy. The house across us, diagonally from us and down the street was broken into, so my parents decided to head out.
TEAM RAPTORS
CB 4 MVP
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

Montreal...quas...i see you...montreal heads just likes to hide and keep there identity on the low...so that they can resell lol...you resellers!!!! jk
"someone emptied my trash and stole the trash bag." -the ghetto

Quote:
unfortunately we don't have a niketalk member tattooed on our forehead!

Why not?

....I obviously meant why have I never seen anyone with any kind of taste in sneakers or clothing

VICTORIA BC ATM till summer but born an raised in TDot yo santio i know people that go to parkdale

vancouver
WANTED! (DS, VNDS, NDS, &maybe used?)!: [SIZE: 8.5-9.5 // CONTACT: [email protected]]
air max: 90:thesethese / 87: crepe, atmos/viotech, newspaper
jordan: jordan I hi's, any jordan IV's, jordan VI low black/silver (2002), OG jordan VI white/infra red/black (1990)
dunk (SB): dunk hi shima shima II, dunk hi mrs. pacman, sea crystal, takashi
other: tear-away vandals, delta force 3/4 Deluxe (auber/snake), any nice blazers/court forces/vandals..& puma clyde highs

third world - you live like 5 mins away from me.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Vancouver
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5,

Back
Top Bottom