Wheres everyone going and doing for Valentines?

Thinking about spending the day in the city or Monterrey.
Then having dinner and Espetus Brazilian BBQ or some other Meat/Seafood place.
Anyone ever ate there before or any other recommendations?
Whats everyone else planning to do that day?

390980012_36019fd8d6.jpg

390815089_d49a7f2e8d.jpg

390807571_1a7c5c0bcc.jpg

Man I was trying to reserve a table at the House of Prime Rib but all the tables are already reserved!

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Man I was trying to reserve a table at the House of Prime Rib but all the tables are already reserved!
already? guess ill just go to ruth chris or mortons..they never seem to have a wait.

Espetus is the buisness... Be ready to grub. I've heard good things about this place Wet. San Jo right?

From what my friends told me, Wet is overrated. I'd still check it out though.

good luck getting in to Wet, its crackin but the lines are ridiculous
yeah last friday saw the line, decided to settle for motif
laugh.gif
. she got vip thing going on so were good.
Originally Posted by DeewLay

what the hell is "WET"? is it a new club in SF?
SJ.

Waited too long for reservations to maggiano's for the 2nd year in a row
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. Settled for Loft, Anybody ever ate there
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

From what my friends told me, Wet is overrated. I'd still check it out though.

Wet is all hype right now since its the newest club in town. Everyone and their boys are out there so it literally looks like Man Jose. The shark tank issmall, the aquariums at the entrance are corny, but upstairs is pretty lav.

They accept walk-ins as well. Tried to make a reservation a week in advance around the holidays-- place was all booked up. So I decided to take my chances anddid a walk-in around 7pm and waited no longer than 15 minutes. Even if the wait is long, they got a decent bar to chill at. I don't see what the big dealabout WET is either, I've been there 2-3 times-- nothin special.

I have NO clue what to do for V DAY .... I need to think of something for ALL 4 dif. ladies .. lol Its going to be a long day . LOL
Originally Posted by daprescription

My good friends bday so going to Wet with my girl and friends and getting gone
smh.gif

good luck getting in to Wet, its crackin but the lines are ridiculous

Yea for real ... I remember I was down town one night and decide to drive by to see what it was looking like ..... it was only 9:30pm and the line was wrappedaround the dame conner already .... lol .... I was like F that .

pimp.gif

I haven't been there in a while

Wet is WEAK and overrated.

Don't be fooled by that line outside. They make it look long so that it looks poppin' inside. All they really do is let people in really slow.
If you're trying to make it inside by the 11pm guestlist, you gotta be in line by 10pm at the latest or else you won't make it.

Not gonna hate on it entirely, it's easily the nicest club in San Jose and if you get bottle service, service is good and they treat you really well. WETisn't that bad, I just wouldn't pay the $20 cover to get in.

edit: oh yeah, i don't have any v-day plans. i'm single this year
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

They accept walk-ins as well. Tried to make a reservation a week in advance around the holidays-- place was all booked up. So I decided to take my chances and did a walk-in around 7pm and waited no longer than 15 minutes. Even if the wait is long, they got a decent bar to chill at. I don't see what the big deal about WET is either, I've been there 2-3 times-- nothin special.
Thanks for the info, I might try to go there now if the lady wants.

Back
Top Bottom