Which 1 of yall was that @ Aviator gym in Brooklyn?? Vol. Nt'ers are EVERYWHERE

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lol dude said mind bottling

"You know when things are so crazy that your thoughts get all trapped like in a bottle."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by petermans

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by iloveapple

*Henzy taught me*

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Straight
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

keithsweatsjordans wrote:

I once played a game of 5v5 basketball with Henz0 on the opposing team (he was the star player of course). Remarkably, my team was winning by 4 with 3 seconds left in the game. We got this right? Wrong. Henz0 grabs the inbound, races with MINDBOTTLING speed down the court. I put the D on em like he was Esther Baxter dripping with KY Jelly (pause), hardest D I've ever placed upon someone. Less then a second left at this point and now I'm feeling like there's nothing they nor Henz0 can do to win this. Then I looked into his eyes and an unexplainable feeling came over me; best described as a feeling of awe, fear, and disgust all in one. He pulls up ever so gracefully, and shot. The ball literally went through the hoop without touching ANYTHING. No rim, no net, no air. NOTHING. The ref awarded him 5 points for the shot and we lost. As he walked off the court with a swagger that I can't even begin to describe, I noticed a single drop of his sweat hit the floor. I ran as quickly as I could to recover it before it evaporated into oblivion, but alas, by the time I reached it there was already a massive throng of people around it. To this day, I NEVER touch a ball of any sort without first raising my head to the sky and thanking Henz0 for allowing me to do so.
lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

Granted im drunk....
But GOT DAMN.... i am in tears laughing at this story!!!!!

that Ninja say he scored 5 points LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the "The ball literally went through the hoop without touching ANYTHING. No rim, no net, no air. NOTHING."  
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I put the D on em like he was Esther Baxter dripping with KY Jelly (pause), hardest D I've ever placed upon someone.

Originally Posted by petermans

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by iloveapple

*Henzy taught me*

roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Straight
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

keithsweatsjordans wrote:

I once played a game of 5v5 basketball with Henz0 on the opposing team (he was the star player of course). Remarkably, my team was winning by 4 with 3 seconds left in the game. We got this right? Wrong. Henz0 grabs the inbound, races with MINDBOTTLING speed down the court. I put the D on em like he was Esther Baxter dripping with KY Jelly (pause), hardest D I've ever placed upon someone. Less then a second left at this point and now I'm feeling like there's nothing they nor Henz0 can do to win this. Then I looked into his eyes and an unexplainable feeling came over me; best described as a feeling of awe, fear, and disgust all in one. He pulls up ever so gracefully, and shot. The ball literally went through the hoop without touching ANYTHING. No rim, no net, no air. NOTHING. The ref awarded him 5 points for the shot and we lost. As he walked off the court with a swagger that I can't even begin to describe, I noticed a single drop of his sweat hit the floor. I ran as quickly as I could to recover it before it evaporated into oblivion, but alas, by the time I reached it there was already a massive throng of people around it. To this day, I NEVER touch a ball of any sort without first raising my head to the sky and thanking Henz0 for allowing me to do so.
lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

Granted im drunk....
But GOT DAMN.... i am in tears laughing at this story!!!!!

that Ninja say he scored 5 points LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the "The ball literally went through the hoop without touching ANYTHING. No rim, no net, no air. NOTHING."  
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I put the D on em like he was Esther Baxter dripping with KY Jelly (pause), hardest D I've ever placed upon someone.

Back
Top Bottom