Which actor do you see best taking over for Michael Scott (Steve Carell, The Office).

You know the new "manager" has already been picked right?

Spoiler [+]
James Spader is going the be the new manager but get promoted to CEO. One of the regular employees in the office is getting the manager job long-term tho

You know the new "manager" has already been picked right?

Spoiler [+]
James Spader is going the be the new manager but get promoted to CEO. One of the regular employees in the office is getting the manager job long-term tho

Originally Posted by biff lawson

i dont think anyone can replace Michael Scott man...as a fan of the show i'd be perfectly fine with Jim taking over as Boss

Just 'cause I can't see anyone replacing Michael.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

i dont think anyone can replace Michael Scott man...as a fan of the show i'd be perfectly fine with Jim taking over as Boss

Just 'cause I can't see anyone replacing Michael.

It's already been announced that James Spader gets the job. I thought he was pretty good in the finale.

It's already been announced that James Spader gets the job. I thought he was pretty good in the finale.

Spader was horrible.

I'd like to see Paul Rudd on the show but the more i think about it, the more he would probably clash with Jim.

Spader was horrible.

I'd like to see Paul Rudd on the show but the more i think about it, the more he would probably clash with Jim.

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

none, this show has been beaten to the ground and just needs to end.
This. Should have ended after the wedding.

Show has been a sinking ship following S4.

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

none, this show has been beaten to the ground and just needs to end.
This. Should have ended after the wedding.

Show has been a sinking ship following S4.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

The guy from Eastbound and Down

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Good ol Kenny Powers.....

But, I do think bringing in Zach Galifinakas or Paul Rudd would be aight......I really don't even watch anymore

First 4 seasons.....
pimp.gif
 GOAT

Originally Posted by HOVKid

The guy from Eastbound and Down

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Good ol Kenny Powers.....

But, I do think bringing in Zach Galifinakas or Paul Rudd would be aight......I really don't even watch anymore

First 4 seasons.....
pimp.gif
 GOAT

Naaa Spader is CEO of Sabre now they said...He becomes Mamager of the branch for a couple weeks but leaves to go to Florida. Start if season 8 will be them still looking for a manager of the branch....Sheen or Zach G would be funny tho. Jim is boring though..

Naaa Spader is CEO of Sabre now they said...He becomes Mamager of the branch for a couple weeks but leaves to go to Florida. Start if season 8 will be them still looking for a manager of the branch....Sheen or Zach G would be funny tho. Jim is boring though..

Back
Top Bottom