Which anti-virus software are you using?

And what about that program makes it good? The Norton on my new computer trial is running out and I'm gonna need a switch. I heard some people sy thatNorton was crappy anyway so let me know about some "good" ones.

Avast ftw, AVG if your really caution about your computer... It updates everyday so the security is very tight and annoying.

I use Norton Internet Security 2008. It is good because they actually work with microsoft/windows to better protect your computer. The downside is, it usesALOT of system resources, so if you are lacking on memory, Kaspersky would be the better one to buy. Either way, Kaspersky has been proven to be the bettersoftware, but I have 280 days left free so I can't complain
tongue.gif

I use Norton Internet Security 2008. Got it at Fry's for FREE. Check it out on their website or a store. It was $70 with a $50 + $20 rebate! The only thingI had to actually pay for was the tax!

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Avast ftw, AVG if your really caution about your computer... It updates everyday so the security is very tight and annoying.
Originally Posted by MisterP0315

AVG

FTW...
grin.gif
..... well not based on this chart
Missed-In-the-Wild-Viruses.jpg

I use Mcafee(only cuz i got it free) but my AVS of choice is easily Kaspersky. Its very intuitive and like the chart above this shows it hardly misses anyviruses. Trust me when I say you should go Kaspersky.

Back
Top Bottom