Which are the best Nike training shoes??

So with all the training/basketball/running models Nike has out right now, I'm really stuck. I'm 5 months out from ACL surgery and need some new comfortable shoes to train/run and lift in.

I've always been a Nike/Jordan Basketball head but I've always loved the bulkier models, and they're not cutting it. I need something more light, comfortable, and shock absorbing.

I'll be down to to Copp 2 different shoes, can anyone suggest the best models out right now that fit my specification? I need your expert advice.

I've been considering:

-Nike Roshe
-Nike Air Max 2014
-Nike Free Run
-Nike Flyknit
-Nike Lunaracer
-Nike KD
-Nike Kobe

Try the Zoom Hypercross trainer - they incorporate the new hex zoom pods seen in the new LeBrons. I haven't tried on the trainers, but if they are anything like the 12s, you'll enjoy them.

Get one shoe to train in and one shoe to run in. One shoe wont have both as stability for training wont be available in a running shoe.

Training:
Hypercross
TR1
Free Trainer 5.0 (I use these).

The free trainers are very stable and feel low to the ground, great training shoe. For squatting I use dedicated lifting shoes (adidas adipower).

Running depends on what you like for running, how you run, your footstrike and tendency on how you pronate etc. overall consensus is go with Asics or another brand since Nike running is generally not too tier, thimiugh for the casual runner its more than good enough.

I use the Pegasus +30 as I need more cushioning coming from a broken foot. Damn good shoe to run in.

Good looking on the input. Seems like you both agree on the Hypercross, so I'll make to give them an extra look. I like the other shoes you mentioned as well picasso swerve picasso swerve so I'm gonna have to try them all on, and see which fits me best. I definitely need stable shoes, that's are close to the ground, so the Free Trainers 5.0 have my attention.

You're right about Nike running shoes, I'm just a loyal Nike head so I rarely venture off to other brands. I might just go with some Asics in that case, as I know that's their specialty.

Yeah I was going off the assumption that you wanted a shoe with the swoosh on it. Picasso made great recommendations so try those for sure if you want true performance.

Back
Top Bottom