Which artists will go broke within the next 5-7 years?

Who do you guys think will become broke or bankrupt or just won't have as much as they do today? and why?
In 5-7yrs...so that's between the years 2017-2019

Some of my predictions...

Curren$y - the more music you put out the less value each song becomes
Nas - if life is good dont go platinum, kelis gonna milk him.
DJ Khaled - all DJ's have their up's but they fall off way to easily.
Wale - Rick Ross is gonna get rid of dead weight if he decides to reconstruct MMG
Wiz Khalifa - if he dont get no prenupt and/or lung transplant surgery

there's soo much more but I wanna hear what ya'll think

Curren$y - seems like one of the least extravagant rappers alive. Besides his love for old school whips he seems pretty calm as far as spending as has always seemed well educated on how to get bread in this industry.

Nas - Is the definition of a HipHop Legend can sell out shows for the rest of his life and even more important can tour internationally

Khaled - Is already an Exec, Has BIG connections throughout the industry & I think your forgetting how well DJ's get payed, especially the Big Names, Hell DJ Envy has SEVERAL Ferrari's

Wale - Same as Curren$y.... and as far as dead weight his album is probably going to outsell Ross:rofl:

Wiz - Hands down the smartest Artist of all the new cats, has complete control of his brand and image and seems to have a perfect team around him...

So all in all i just wanna say your list is stupid and your pretty much wrong

And as far as the topic tho that boy meek tryin to live like diddy & aint even solidify a spot in rap yet

Curren$y - seems like one of the least extravagant rappers alive. Besides his love for old school whips he seems pretty calm as far as spending as has always seemed well educated on how to get bread in this industry.
Nas - Is the definition of a HipHop Legend can sell out shows for the rest of his life and even more important can tour internationally
Khaled - Is already an Exec, Has BIG connections throughout the industry & I think your forgetting how well DJ's get payed, especially the Big Names, Hell DJ Envy has SEVERAL Ferrari's
Wale - Same as Curren$y.... and as far as dead weight his album is probably going to outsell Ross:rofl:
Wiz - Hands down the smartest Artist of all the new cats, has complete control of his brand and image and seems to have a perfect team around him...
And as far as the topic tho that boy meek tryin to live like diddy & aint even solidify a spot in rap yet

word Curren$y has always been smart about his money.

agree with everything said

I was thinking maybe 50... seriously.

He spends a lot more than he makes nowadays.

His security at the height of his career was costing more than anyone in all of entertainment they said.

I don't know about now since he's not even popular at all... like nobody give two cents about dude so I don't know if he would still need all that security.

Broke? I'm thinking Meek Mill. Dude copped a Ghost without evening having a retail album out... 

easily.......

2chainz , he'll be a 43 yr old trap rapper

future- i think he has 2-3 years , but theres only so much u can sing with auto tune....ask T-pain

flocka- Theres alot of trap rappers that come out every year , in a already flooded market

Asap- Last thing you want to be in hip hop is too trendy 

Game- i dont know who his demographic even is at this point

Meek Millz-flow already repetative 

rappers you'd think would but might not 

French Montana seems to bee good with money as he did own cocaine city and did those

credit card schemes to fund the dvd's......so you know he hustles , and he seems to be really good at talking himself

into new and more lucrative deals.

Soulja Boy - He signed riff raff/chief keef/Lil b or atleast messed with them

early on so he's got some odd wierd eye for talent , and he 's on that 10th hour

of his 15 minutes of fame , i wont doubt anything he does from now on lmao

Yo Gotti - Hustles as hard as anyone in the game , does the circuit tours

as well as anyone

wait wait wait...y'all actually believe y'all know these people's financial details? like...really? :lol: :lol: :lol:
none of us know ****

This thread and your list :lol: :lol:
Wanna know who's actually broke?

oh.......my.......goodness

my question is how did he find all those dudes to agree to be in his low budget video? And did Hood Hop not make enough money for him to get his teefs fixed? And is dude really showin off those wack chains? Who told him he should keep rappin? Whats up with him dancing and rapping?

The bad part is this joint is actually relatively catchy

^ lol.

danny brown need dental insurance too

unless rappers know how to manage their money, the probably gonna end up like young buck. Most of their money comes from shows right? they gonna get old eventually and so are their fans

Wasn't Jkwon paying child support out the *** for a bunch of years on a kid he later found out wasn't his?

I was thinking maybe 50... seriously.
He spends a lot more than he makes nowadays.
His security at the height of his career was costing more than anyone in all of entertainment they said.
I don't know about now since he's not even popular at all... like nobody give two cents about dude so I don't know if he would still need all that security.

50 is not going broke anytime soon. And he's about to make even more $ w/ his "Money Team Promotions" venture. 50's paper is stuuuuuuuupid long man.

oh.......my.......goodness
my question is how did he find all those dudes to agree to be in his low budget video? And did Hood Hop not make enough money for him to get his teefs fixed? And is dude really showin off those wack chains? Who told him he should keep rappin? Whats up with him dancing and rapping?
The bad part is this joint is actually relatively catchy

:rofl:

+

What about Yung Joc? I think he gonna go broke.

Who do you guys think will become broke or bankrupt or just won't have as much as they do today? and why?
In 5-7yrs...so that's between the years 2017-2019
Some of my predictions...
Curren$y - the more music you put out the less value each song becomes
Nas - if life is good dont go platinum, kelis gonna milk him.
DJ Khaled - all DJ's have their up's but they fall off way to easily.
Wale - Rick Ross is gonna get rid of dead weight if he decides to reconstruct MMG
Wiz Khalifa - if he dont get no prenupt and/or lung transplant surgery
there's soo much more but I wanna hear what ya'll think

Everybody you mentioned seems to be smart about their money though. If you would've said OJ da Juiceman then I would've gave you props for your post

Back
Top Bottom