Which athlete would you have want to see most if not for a career changing/ending type of injury?

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by dreClark

Peter Warrick.

Yo dre what ever happened to my dude P. Dub? Last I seen of him was returning punts for the Seahawks in the SB. Dude is EASILY one of my favorite NCAA football players of all time. I used to try and pattern my game off of him in middle school.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
This the info I found on him off wiki:

[h3][/h3]
In 2009, Warrick was signed by the Bloomington Extreme of theIndoor Football League.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by dreClark

Peter Warrick.

Yo dre what ever happened to my dude P. Dub? Last I seen of him was returning punts for the Seahawks in the SB. Dude is EASILY one of my favorite NCAA football players of all time. I used to try and pattern my game off of him in middle school.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
This the info I found on him off wiki:

[h3][/h3]
In 2009, Warrick was signed by the Bloomington Extreme of the Indoor Football League.

Thanks...
smh.gif

Where can I catch a Bloomington Extreme game on TV?
nerd.gif

Beyond the ones currently mentioned....

Wasn't a HUGE fan but always wondered....

terrell_davis_feature.jpg

This dude put up 6,413 rushing yards, 7,594 total yards, and 66 TDs his first four years in the league
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

re: Len Bias - he didn't really have a career ending injury, he died of a cocaine overdose when he was 23 years old. but yes he would have been an absoluteballer in the NBA, it's very sad... there's not too many players who were legitimately compared to MJ coming into the league...

Damn. Penny, Grant, Griffey, Warrick, Jay Will...

Wow. didn't know I thought alike with so many of ya'll..

damn shame...

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Beyond the ones currently mentioned....

Wasn't a HUGE fan but always wondered....

terrell_davis_feature.jpg

This dude put up 6,413 rushing yards, 7,594 total yards, and 66 TDs his first four years in the league
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Marcus Allen to a certain degree can also be mentioned in this thread, because a lot of his prime years in his career were taken away by Al Davis when he wason the Raiders.

By the time he played with the Chiefs he was at the end of his career and was used mostly in goaline situations to get the TD's.

I wish we never lost Shawn Kemp and Vin Baker to obesity and alcoholism

grant hill. if he never got that ankle injury in 2000 he would still be averaging 25, 8 and 8 to this day.

Back
Top Bottom