Which celebrity (non-athletes plz) has your ideal physique?

My dude from Mulholland Drive, Justin Theroux (soon to be Aniston). He is 42!

I think this is attainable for me.

Bieber is gonna be yolked in his mid-20s. Dude has the frame and resources. He might break Jeter's streak.

no humblebrag, but i'm a fun-sized version of her so it's not too far off to achieve (or maintain). I think this is one of her best pictures ever. 

I love Justin. He is hot indeed and would be one of my ideals if I was a guy too. He and Jen make the hottest couple!!! 

Probably my most realistic physique in 2-3 years when I get back on the bike. My traps and shoulders are almost there but everything else needs work and I just gotta lean out

Last edited by a moderator:
12_December_narrowweb__300x383,2.jpg

will need to grow a few more inches, lose a couple inches, and drop a few pounds.......

Ryan Reynolds, Will Smith

I'm pretty swift on my toes and like being agile and quick. I couldn't imagine being the Rock's size. I just picture myself being able to tag him 3 times before he hits me once...and k.o.'s me.

Ryan Reynolds, Will Smith

I'm pretty swift on my toes and like being agile and quick. I couldn't imagine being the Rock's size. I just picture myself being able to tag him 3 times before he hits me once...and k.o.'s me.

Back
Top Bottom