Which celebrity (non-athletes plz) has your ideal physique?

laugh.gif

this thread is so ayo I can't take it. However, I guess I'll say Gerard Butler or LL Cool J.If we could include athletes I would say either ARod or Adrian Gonzales or Matt Kemp. Them dudes are huge but don't look disproportionate. Having big strong legs,hips,and back is so underrated. 

and to the dude who said his traps are on par with The Rock's..pics? I am simply not buying that

How do you call the thread ayo only to proceed to participate in the very behavior that made you consider it to be ayo-esque in the first place?

this thread is so ayo I can't take it. However, I guess I'll say Gerard Butler or LL Cool J.If we could include athletes I would say either ARod or Adrian Gonzales or Matt Kemp. Them dudes are huge but don't look disproportionate. Having big strong legs,hips,and back is so underrated. 

and to the dude who said his traps are on par with The Rock's..pics? I am simply not buying that

Nah son is actually a bigger dude. I remember from the fitness thread last year... him, b wood, myself.. all have rock LIKE traps haha that dont mean any of us have that overall physisque but 6 foot 215 lbs aint to shabby... id say patrick willis or laron landry for me. I used to be pretty swole like that but i dont have time for that lifestyle these days. Nor the drive to maintain so im jus tryna get back to 195-200 n get my abs all the way back.

I think we need to see some pics and let us judge if some of you are actually close to thee celeb bodies.....especially the "females"

The Rock.
or a few of the people I follow on instagram.  One of which is the Rock.  Im sure he has at least 100+ pounds on me though. 

So that tooth fairy movie with the rock was on tv last night. IMO he seemed to be in the best shape I've ever seen him in. Picture him in Pain and Gain but a bit smaller and leaner. no homo btw.

So that tooth fairy movie with the rock was on tv last night. IMO he seemed to be in the best shape I've ever seen him in. Picture him in Pain and Gain but a bit smaller and leaner. no homo btw.

Back
Top Bottom