Which character are you at the club?

When I first get to the club I'm #1 we post up peep game, then I turn into the dancer, I'm trying to bring the bankhead bounce back

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Who the hell dances @ clubs?

Where's the option with "Chillin at your table with your boys, getting the hottest girls in the club drunk, eventually picking which one to go home with you"

That.

Originally Posted by eight2one

uhhh i go to the bar immediatly when i walk in...then i take a trip around the club to be seen and see who i know, another trip to scope the broads...gotta piss, get another drink, time to hit the dance floor...bar again, post up, bar again, bar again....around 1:45(club closes at 2), hit the dance floor.....usually find my prey between now and then..

Whatever # this is, call me that as well. I usually do mingle and throw a few jabs in the honies between enter and close so that I have a lil connect with thehonies im after but this..

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Jillian808

1, Girl who's ready for anything. Can flirt dance, changes guys randomly, dances upon the tables has a good time.

Plus I'm also Miss Aloha, I stop whatever I'm doing like 20 times to kiss people hi, take drinks from people and introduce them to whoever I'm with.
You just got here and you already annoy me.

RIP

Castle crashing, it is not impossible at all

If you and your friends know how to work a group of girls in a club setting it can be quite fun

^^true it's managable.

And yeah number 5 is = loser...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom