Which college/pro players rock their uniforms/gear the best?

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Haffey_249382x0206.sized.jpg

MoJo was DOING it at LA... but LenDale >>>> *. In college. Dude woulda went down as the BEST RB in college history if it wasn't for Reg.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

http://www.deion-sanders.com/Photos/********/*******s17.jpg
i get a semi lookin at that setup ...
pimp.gif

b7516534d7bde1165cd7ae13d7c58817f32d5e07.jpg

and again that right there is setup perfection ...

Originally Posted by calibeebee

jun30tyson.jpg

mike with the low socks, black trunks w/ black shoes.
pimp.gif
Great call.
Dont forget the towel with the hole cut out for the ring entrance..........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

MoJo was DOING it at LA... but LenDale >>>> *. In college. Dude woulda went down as the BEST RB in college history if it wasn't for Reg.

laugh.gif
LenDale rushed for 1300 and 24 tuts WITH Reggie in the same backfield, who rushed for 1700 and 16tds. Assume Reggie wasn't there, give HALF ofhis stats to LenDale, and he'd have the second best year of ALL TIME behind Barrys 1988 year which was just disgusting.

LenDale rushed for 1300 and 24 tuts WITH Reggie in the same backfield, who rushed for 1700 and 16tds. Assume Reggie wasn't there, give HALF of his stats to LenDale, and he'd have the second best year of ALL TIME behind Barrys 1988 year which was just disgusting.
i love how people fail to realize the affect a speed back has on a big back ... you always think that a bruiser wears the d down and the speedback hist the homerun when their tired ... not realizing that without reggie, defenses could have focused on shutting down the slow bum that is lenwhale ...

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif
LenDale rushed for 1300 and 24 tuts WITH Reggie in the same backfield, who rushed for 1700 and 16tds. Assume Reggie wasn't there, give HALF of his stats to LenDale, and he'd have the second best year of ALL TIME behind Barrys 1988 year which was just disgusting.

LOL.

I wonder who was the smarta$$ that gave Robert Meachem the extra extra small (XXSM) helmet on rookie photo shoot day back in '07? His lid barely fit on hishead. He had to look under the facemask.
roll.gif

szg3nc.jpg

m7cqkh.jpg

e5pb1z.jpg

I'm surprised no Kryptonate so far. That fit was crazy. My favorite football looks were Chuck Woodson and Sean Taylor's but those have been posted.Here's an honorable mention: Randy Moss' striped high socks when he was at Marshall.

Back
Top Bottom