Which Countdown pack would you want? 6/17 or 7/16

Some of y'all may seem to lokk forward to the 6/17, but some of y'all may semm to want the 7/16 pack. I gotta know something. Which pack would seemmore valuable to you the 6/17 or the 7/16 pack. I'm hopefully look forward to get dat Jordan 7/16 pack because I'd love to have those 7's and16's coming in June, and those Jordan 11/12's coming in December. But in the meantime, which pack would seem better to you, 6/17 or 7/16 pack.

Some of y'all may seem to lokk forward to the 6/17, but some of y'all may semm to want the 7/16 pack. I gotta know something. Which pack would seemmore valuable to you the 6/17 or the 7/16 pack. I'm hopefully look forward to get dat Jordan 7/16 pack because I'd love to have those 7's and16's coming in June, and those Jordan 11/12's coming in December. But in the meantime, which pack would seem better to you, 6/17 or 7/16 pack.

Both
pimp.gif

i would go with the 7/16 because i like both pair compared to the 6/17 i only like the Carmines

i would go with the 7/16 because i like both pair compared to the 6/17 i only like the Carmines

its gota be 6&17... carmines!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.... and chromes are pretty hot too... must have... but i wouldnt mind havn hares tho...

its gota be 6&17... carmines!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.... and chromes are pretty hot too... must have... but i wouldnt mind havn hares tho...

Both, I'm sorry, and I don't mean to come off as an %%% but why are these posts made? Are you taking a poll for a project, did you just feel likeseeing what people thought? What could the answer people provide even do for you?

Both, I'm sorry, and I don't mean to come off as an %%% but why are these posts made? Are you taking a poll for a project, did you just feel likeseeing what people thought? What could the answer people provide even do for you?

Back
Top Bottom