Which country are you from or which coutry do you live?

Im filipino. Never been to the Philippines though.
Born and raised in Los Angeles. Burbank area in the valley.
Currently reside in San Diego.

born and raised in the greatest country in the universe..

god bless america.

2524558928_4b0915df60.jpg

born in miami , raised in miami (HIALEAH) , ive never left florida tho ....my step dad used to do dealer trade tows for bmw so ive been to every single bmw dealer in florida when i was a kid lol but ive never left this state. feelsbatman

Do you only speak english?
How did you parents meet?
Which culture do you like better, domincian or korean?
roll.gif

Long story short, my father and my uncle (moms brother) were friends for a couple years before my father ever met my mom. They both were on the swimming team in college, and i think my mom and my grandparents went to visit my uncle during a competition and met my father in the process. And that's how it started back in like 81'.

I'm kool with both and embrace both, but i relate more to my dominican side. I prefer dominican food, i prefer the music, and i prefer the girls. I think it was easier for me to grow up in such a diverse household because my mom came to the u.s when she was like 9, and my father when he was 4, so both are highly americanized. however i do know fluent spanish and korean. I feel more comfortable speaking spanish though.
Your story is fascinating to me.

Thanks for sharing.

Moms from Mexico and Pops from El Salvador...

I was born and raised in LA :pimp:

I was born in Indonesia, raised in the USA. I'm not Indonesian, though.

Born and raised in the Philippines. I did, however, spend a good amount of time residing in Beijing during my younger years. (mid-1980s).

I was born in Indonesia, raised in the USA. I'm not Indonesian, though.
Wait wut?

Your parents were somehow in Indonesia for a short time, you were born there, and then your parents went back to the US to raise you.

Is that what you're saying?

Wait wut?
Your parents were somehow in Indonesia for a short time, you were born there, and then your parents went back to the US to raise you.
Is that what you're saying?

pretty much lol

Born in Belarus in the former USSR.

Arrived in NYC, USA as a refugee when I was 2.
laugh.gif
My parents story of coming here is kind of crazy. 

Back
Top Bottom