Which Fast Food Dish is the BEST???

My 2007 resolution was to not eat fast food, and I didn't. Now that it is 2008, for my return to eating fast food, I want to start with the best thingpossible. My friend says to get like 3 KFC bowls, but I will let niketalk choose for me. So, what do you think? What item from any fast food chain would youchoose?

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

those KFC bowls are fire..

Word only thing I eat from KFC after I saw the quality of chicken in KFC in other countries(its way better).

Ummm McDonald's fries are good(the best), depends on your taste.

smokin.gif

Depending on where your located, but my fav's are

King Arthur Supreme from Round Table Pizza, 3x3 Animal style with well done fries from In & Out, Chili Cheese fries burrito from wienerschnitzel, WesternBacon Cheeseburger w/ extra bbq sauce from Carls Jr, and Jack in the Box Taco's

Taco bell #7

2 chilupas(sp)
and a reg.taco

i wont be seeing these for atleast 6-8 months
frown.gif
but go get one
devil.gif

Burger King. This is me 2-3 times a week during school "Double Stacker no sauce in a meal to go."

Originally Posted by wcghost

In-N-Out 3x3 Animal Style
Animal Style Fries
Neopolitan Shake.

Dude is beasting on the hidden menu lol
roll.gif
Can't imagine what youget in Jamba Juice

I'm actually not to fond of fast food anymore but....
  • Mcdonalds-Big Mac w/ fries & barbeque sauce and a coca-cola (Fail proof classic )
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
  • Taco bell- 3 soft and 3 hard tacos w/ 99 cent Cheesey Fiesta potatoes
    eek.gif
    & a Mountain Dew Baja Blast (Crrrrrrrraaacck)

either go to white castle and get like 5 burgers, a 20 pc chicken rings and a large sack of fries or go to wendys and get an ultimate grilled chicken sandwichmeal large with another grilled chicken sandwich. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jack in the box chicken sandwich, plain, add american cheese, ask for a side of ranch...crack

Back
Top Bottom