Which forward has the best handles in the NBA????

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Used to be Mo Taylor...dude was like 6'9 270 catching people with the Killer Crossover.

"But he was never an all star" -
laugh.gif

But Mo yanked the _ _ _ _ out of Big Shawn bradley and then donked on him one year.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Melo it's not even close
oh, but it is close. very close. Melo has nice handles but I feel like Tmac has better handles.

Lebronze and Lame-ar have better handles than Melo.

Lebron has no where close to the fluid handles of Melo. Anyone who has seen either of them play more than 2 games can tell that. 'Melo has elite guardhandles and that is rare from a 6-8 forward. T-mac has good handles but he doesn't have great handles. Lamer or Lamar has good handles but not elite guardhandles.

mase hands down for me alltime, i remember him shakin the urine out of horace grant one time .........

bron gets it now ....

Wow....

If Lamar Odom is not in your top 2-3.....then SMH.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Where does this idea that Lebron has elite handles for a forward come from???? I mean, are we not watching the same games?????

Caron Butler has BROKEN people before... see at :35, thats what he does on the regular

but he crossed Lebron badly once, i cant find the clip. he's quick as #+#+ with the ball

but Melo FTW

Its really not even close if anyone was watching the wizards games this year....Bron is nice w/ the rock and runs the 1, but that doen'st mean he can leavepeople...

I'm really too lazy to find the videos and clips, buttttt..

Caron Bulter had at least 2-3 top plays of the night with his cross's where he left people and then finished...

he had a real nasty cross at the lakers game I went too...dude is real sick with the ball

Bulter > any SF's handles in the L.

Zach Randolph?!?! Does anybody want to post that video of him from the other week? If by handles you mean not being able to control a ball and then proceedingto make terrible decisions with it, then yes. Randolph could be considered highly there.

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

Its really not even close if anyone was watching the wizards games this year....Bron is nice w/ the rock and runs the 1, but that doen'st mean he can leave people...

I'm really too lazy to find the videos and clips, buttttt..

Caron Bulter had at least 2-3 top plays of the night with his cross's where he left people and then finished...

he had a real nasty cross at the lakers game I went too...dude is real sick with the ball

Bulter > any SF's handles in the L.

i agree..caron butler was crossing guards and forwards left and right...
pimp.gif

until he got injured
frown.gif

1170432715_3905.jpg

Believe it or not Antoine Walker has/had pretty good handle.

I was gonna say, if this was 01-04, i'd go with Antoine. Now, probably Melo or Caron. I think LeBron is too much of a hybrid to be considered a trueforward, and even so, I'd take either one over him.

Grant Hill played the PG for the Pistons back then, so he's got great hands and handles for a Forward.
Actually, I agree Caron's got great handles as well... deceptively cause I never knew he had it in him....

Back
Top Bottom