Which Iphone Case Are You Guys Using?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

iPhone-GoIncase05.jpg

thinnest case i could find.

i usually hate cases, and when i do buy them i stop using them after a few weeks because they get annoying.. but this one is great, doesn't add annoying bulk to the phone or anything.
same..

Originally Posted by CWrite78

iPhone-GoIncase05.jpg

thinnest case i could find.

i usually hate cases, and when i do buy them i stop using them after a few weeks because they get annoying.. but this one is great, doesn't add annoying bulk to the phone or anything.
same..

Ballistic... Its mad thick rubber, I've dropped my phone a dozen times and it saved it everytime

Ballistic... Its mad thick rubber, I've dropped my phone a dozen times and it saved it everytime

Have the element vapor but about to change it up since aftermarket headphones don't fit. Smh all that damn money they charge

Have the element vapor but about to change it up since aftermarket headphones don't fit. Smh all that damn money they charge

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Team Raw...!+@# protection.
I'm waiting on this holster I ordered via eBay to arrive and this will be my next move.

Until then I'm rocking an Incase Slider Pro.  I've tried alot of cases, but I still like the iPhone in the nude though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Team Raw...!+@# protection.
I'm waiting on this holster I ordered via eBay to arrive and this will be my next move.

Until then I'm rocking an Incase Slider Pro.  I've tried alot of cases, but I still like the iPhone in the nude though
pimp.gif

speck iphone4 pixelskin HD case. only case i've used, and i've dropped my phone a few times, but the case totally protects it.

speck iphone4 pixelskin HD case. only case i've used, and i've dropped my phone a few times, but the case totally protects it.

Back
Top Bottom