?????????WHICH JORDAN IS BETTER THAN THE NIKE FOAMPOSITE 1 EGGPLANTS??????????

Of course i love my Js like any othersneakerhead. But i was just checkin on sneakerfiles and came across that pretty $%% pic they got of the eggplants. Canteven lie i thought they was cool back in the days but 2 expensive, i might as well have copped some Js is what i thought at the time. But when i add in thecolor, durability, and overall hotness im having difficulty thinking of a J thats better than the eggplants. I expect 2 be bombarded with posts about theIII's, iv's, vi's, vii's, xi's, and xiii's. Before u do this remember durability is a factor here. These eggplants can take a goodbeating and still look fresh. Thats the real reason we save J's sometime because we scared 2 mess em up, let me know what u think. Maybe i just need 2 bereminded of that JB HOTNESS. Thnx NT
eyes.gif

Eggplants hold their own against any top 5 Air Jordan
pimp.gif

Not saying better, but holding its own! Btw the Eggplants are an instant classic
pimp.gif

Air%20Penny%20Foamposite%20One%20Pic1.jpg

>

99% of the jordans posted.

grape V's and white cement IV's got that edge...thats it.

I may be willing to agree with you on that one, with just a few more exceptions

you have posted my unattainable grails though

Originally Posted by AB Doom

pimp.gif

Not saying better, but holding its own! Btw the Eggplants are an instant classic
pimp.gif
word

Pretty good post if you ask me... lol

I wouldn't take ANY Jordan over the original royal blue Foam One. That's just my favorite shoe ever.

With that being said... In my HUMBLED opinion, the only Jordans I would say that are undeniable to the VARSITY PURPLE foamposite one are the following:

OP I understand what you are saying...if the foams were Jordan's they would be a top 5 shoe of all time in everybody's eyes.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

yeeeeees thanks dog!! thats all i was tryin 2 say
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

OP I understand what you are saying...if the foams were Jordan's they would be a top 5 shoe of all time in everybody's eyes.

yes thanks, i knew i wasnt alone!!!! foams is
pimp.gif

eggplant foams are hot deff cop but most jordans are better looking and for durability look at the 12's those can go through war and still come out lookinghot

Back
Top Bottom