Which J's do you remember craving but never bought?

The original Spizikes (White/Red/Green) : Reason being that I picked up the Stealth V's for me, my godson and my girl at the time and didn't have morefunds at the moment. Had I known how tough it'd be to get em at the moment, I'd have told my girl and godson that they had to wait it out for anothertime so I could get my hands on HEAT. Ugghhh, where's Doc Brown and the DeLoreon when you need him?

dmps and nubuck 5s... i knew about them but wasnt able to cop on release day and now i refuse to pay resell value... so im passin

I only crave food but to name a couple J's I wish I woulda bougth way back was the "Cool Grey IX" and wht/silver VIII lows

I only crave food but to name a couple J's I wish I woulda bougth way back was the "Cool Grey IX" and wht/silver VIII lows

The DMPs.. 2 of my friends got them but i was broke that week?.. biggest jordan mistake i have ever made!

The red white v's og release. Just kopped the 5 / 18 pack last friday for half off, so im happy!

aj11_lo_wht_col.jpg

i remember i craved these bad boys for the longest time...found them one day at footlocker didnthave the money, came back the next day to cop...gone

Olympic VIIs, but i was a kid, and i'd just bought some 180s there was no chance.
White/Red XIIs were much wanted too.... had the cash, but nowhere in my part of the world had them, and this was before i got wise to buying shoes over theInternet.

I remember wanting the black/cement IV's back in 1999, but couldn't get em. They were sold out everywhere in Cleveland.

chrome VIII, cool grey IV, 6/17, 7/16, 4/19...the only packs I really wanted..also didn't help they came one after the other...

Was the DMP, but got that last month
smile.gif
(hurt my pockets likehell
frown.gif
though). Now it's the grape V's. Was broke at the time andnow I don't feel like paying $350 for them.

Back
Top Bottom