which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

I don't know how long you've been on NT, NT never forgets. Ever.

I don't care because either way I posted it. I just wanted to redirect the thread to my original question and not the fact of what I was doing

Last edited:
Those ecko jeans are straight :pimp: :lol:

Does Levi's make a heavy weight 522? I really like the fit but the quality ain't what I'm used to.

All you say is "I do what I like" blah blah.

Im not the only one that thinks youre being a little ****oo right now. :lol:

One of my boys in college used to rock Jeans like this. He was like 5ft7 130lbs soaking wet but insisted on rocking 38/34 jeans. He had a rope for the belt and 2 laces to keep the bottom from touching the ground
You can open a flip phone in the pocket of some waist 38 jeans lol. Was he wearing mid top Forces by chance? Chicago still does that, and they strap around the jean.

Last edited:
does anyone have a picture of jeans being tied in to your shoe laces so it doesnt fall/sag on the ground ?

everyone in middle school/freshman year wearing 36x34 jeans with the uptowns used to wear em like that :smokin :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I used to put the back of my baggy jeans into the back of 6in timbs if that makes sense.

All we're trying to tell you is, you'd probably quadruple ya WNBA roster if you ditched those 'Nelly - Air Force Ones' baggy joints and hopped on the pants that actually fit trend. 

You asked for our suggestion and we gave it to you. Ya kick game is hampered by those boot cut joints, ya yambs game is being hampered by those boot cut joints, ditch those boot cut joints.

Well that's the problem. I don't follow trends. What should I be wearing ultra boost and fly knits too? Oh wait I'm trying to gain attention by responding like this huh?

I get what yall are saying but I surely ain't looking for attention

Analogize it to automobiles...

You dont gotta stubbornly stick to a carborated engine thinking newer fuel injection engines wont provide da power boosted performance u were used to in da

Old muscle car era...

Went and copped a couple pairs of 541 athletic fits.

Only problem with them is that they are still the same length. I went to a Levis store and they didn't really have any length jeans under 30.Doesn't go over the shoe as bad since the opening is smaller, but it does almost reach the bottom of the back of my shoes. I can cuff them if it becomes a problem though.

At the end of the day I'm happy with my purchase

Last edited:
The man needs fashion advice, we trying to help him finesse his style...how he dresses translates to very situation, I can only imagine how dude plans to show up to an interview :x

Cut that extra Baggy **** out man, is not the business....dress your size, find a tailor.

i wore these pants to an interview and got the job on spot. it was a ups job.
Underrated comedy in this post right here :lol:

I used to know a street cat who would stick a couple of nails through his pants into the soles of his Nike Cortez X__X

Last edited:
:lol: I still tie my old jeans into my shoe laces when I'm doing house chores or washing the car.

OP

You seem to be a cool dude, seem to be simple too. Just give a couple jeans a try, in your size, don't get the inseam at a 34 if you know your true inseam is 30.

Get your actual size and then try on different cuts. Return the ones you don't like, and that's about it.

For the record, you gotta step out your comfort zone. Trust me, I had to learn, and I'm still learning to try new stuff out depending on the type of females you want to attract.

Good luck

Dudes be 6'3 thinking they doing it with a 32 inseam.
roll.gif

32x36 all day 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom