Which lip balm do you use? Vol. For the dry and chapped

why do you care, what most men put on their lips. why dont you go to target,walmart and explore. i dont know about yall but im STRAIGHT. Think about if i walked up to my boy and asked him" say hmm what kind of chapstick do you use" 9 times out of 10 hes going to think i sugar in my tank. peace out
It's not even that serious. Relax.

why do you care, what most men put on their lips. why dont you go to target,walmart and explore. i dont know about yall but im STRAIGHT. Think about if i walked up to my boy and asked him" say hmm what kind of chapstick do you use" 9 times out of 10 hes going to think i sugar in my tank. peace out
roll.gif
roll.gif

Didn't know you could go to Target and test out chap stick.

When your lips are cracked and hurting from this NY winter you wanna know exactly what has worked for other people so you can take care of the problem ASAP.

Stay peaced out, please.

I settle for the Trader Joes store brand. I lose these quite often which pretty much rules Burt's out. I can't even imagine how much money I'd waste just by losing those regularly.

I always tried these lip balms but I hated when I inhaled or exhaled through my mouth it felt like I just ate chicken.
The blistex blue jar also makes my lip tingle.

It just feels weird. Anyone know a lip moisturizer that doesn't do that ?

I always tried these lip balms but I hated when I inhaled or exhaled through my mouth it felt like I just ate chicken.

all chap sticks have that tinglle feeling that's what prevents the chapped lips, maybe your allergic to the Menthol that's in these products.

all chap sticks have that tinglle feeling that's what prevents the chapped lips, maybe your allergic to the Menthol that's in these products.

Lol my girl said that is because my lips are damaged.

I usually lick my lip and apparently the enzymes in saliva damage that skin. Which is why I feel that tingle

try the neosporin or the nivea, they don't have any peppermint oil or anything in it

Last edited:
I use love your lips by mychelle. Its expensive at about $9/10 dollars but it last a long time and the other negative for some is its big. Its about the size of 2 regular chapsticks

I use love your lips by mychelle. Its expensive at about [COLOR=#red]$9/10 dollars[/COLOR] but it last a long time and the other negative for some is its big. Its about the size of 2 regular chapsticks

chill out b.
da m3 aint gonna pay for itself.

rockin with the og chapstick right now...

gotta blistex on deck when im done with that.

I just cop whatever one costs $1 at Safeway

Bert's on the daily. Aquaphor at night or when I go snowboarding. I really wanna try retaw, I've heard really good things. It's just expensive.

Check this article:

In numerical order of supremacy, this list, compiled from customer feedback, popularity, innovation, ingredients, results, price and Ape to Gentleman’s testers displays the Top 10 Lip Balms for Men the male grooming world has to offer.
A good lip balm should hydrate, absorb quickly but last, be a good texture, possess quality ingredients, be easily dispensed and offer value for money. Lips are notoriously dry as they don’t naturally create their own moisture layer due to a lack of oil producing sebaceous glands – so good preparation is key. We expect a lot you say? As always, yes. And why not? Ape to Gentleman brings you the best lip balms for men, don’t settle for anything less.
1. retaW Fragment Design Lip Balm, 2.8g for £11
View media item 295500Our number 1 is a very strong offering from Japanese brand retaW containing Candelilla Wax and Carnauba Wax blended with essential oils of Rosemary Oil and Peppermint Oil which leave a light, minty smell and dry, chapped lips devastatingly hydrated. Housed in a slender tube – this product is hands down the best lip balm we’ve come across. Stylish and most importantly, highly effective. A collaboration between retaW-Tokyo and legendary Japanese fashion designer Hiroshi Fujiwara.
Available from Niven & Joshua and also available in a white, citrus version.
2. Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm, 4.25g for £3.69
Coming in at a close second is Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm, an all natural offering made from Beeswax, Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter and Lanolin. It moisturises and nourishes lips exceptionally well whilst also keeping them soft and healthy.
Available from Niven & Joshua
3. Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1, 15ml for £9.50
A reasonably pricey affair but offers good protection from the wind and cold weather. Soothing and hydrating emollients Squalane, Lanolin and Sweet Almond Oil combine with Vitamins A and E. Kiehl’s gets extra points for their historically cool brand, only losing a few points because it’s now owned by L’Oreal.
Available from Kiehl’s
4. Yu-Be Lip Therapy, 4.2g for £4.00
Yu-Be Lip Therapy is famed in Japan and has a growing reputation in the west thanks to an all-natural formula based on a fifty year old time honoured Yu-Be formula. It expertly soothes dry to very dry lips, is quickly absorbed and lasts, meaning you have to apply less often.
5. Molton Brown Protecting Vitamin Lipsaver, 15ml for £12.00
One of the more expensive options in the Top 10 but for good reason; honey, beeswax and vitamin E along with other quality ingredients keep lips nicely hydrated. Sun, wind and air conditioning are no match for the Molton Brown lip balm. Extra points for it being men specific and in Molton Brown’s signature, man-friendly packaging.
6. Badger Balm Lip Balm, 4.2g for £2.49
Relatively unknown (this is not a bad thing, don’t buy into brands with huge marketing budgets! Buy brands that work.) but popular because it’s actually good. Designed for lips but also applicable on dry skin anywhere on the body. With Aloe Vera, Beeswax, Seabuckthorn Berry and Rose Hip it’s a great hydrator. It could absorb a bit quicker but this ‘rich’ formula is likely to be popular with very dry lips.
Available from BathandUnwind
7. Cowshed Lippy Cow Natural Lip Balm, 12ml for £5.00
Despite the slightly female sounding name, the Cowshed Lip Balm is excellent thanks to essential oils of protective and soothing Linden Blossom, calming Rose Geranium and moisturising Ylang Ylang. It leaves lips soft and supple. The handy tube and easy application is really useful, plus Cowshed is one of the coolest brands around.
Available from Cowshed
8. D.R. Harris’s Lip Balm, 7.5g for £3.95
D.R. Harris’ 200 plus years of experience as a chemist and perfumer shows, with a slightly medicinal smelling but quality nonetheless lip balm. Cocoa butter and menthol expertly heal and soothe dry lips.
Available from D. R. Harris
Full Ape to Gentleman review.
9. Carmex Lip Balm, 10g for £2.69
Carmex’s lip balm has almost become a cult classic with its menthol, camphor and beeswax formula. Not quite as absorbing as some but it soothes and leaves lips smooth and with a Carmex signature tingling feeling.
Available from Boots
Full Ape to Gentleman review.
10. Vaseline Lip Therapy, 20g for £1.80
Another cult classic, from Vaseline. It forms a protective barrier over the skin to prevent moisture loss. It could hydrate better as opposed to just protect but nonetheless, it expertly protects and is house in a convenient pot – possibly not so hygienic, so clean those fingers first!
Available from Boots

http://www.apetogentleman.com/top-10/top-10-lip-balms-for-men/

You clearly don't have any friends.

As grown men we really gon call this **** lip balm tho? U don't play madden wit the homies n say " a yo son, pass me my balm." But to answer the question vaseline or cherry carmex bawse

As grown men we really gon call this **** lip balm tho? U don't play madden wit the homies n say " a yo son, pass me my balm." But to answer the question vaseline or cherry carmex bawse
Why would I ever even say that? Why isn't your lip balm in your pocket?

Real talk bro, Vaseline is all you'll need. Wear it at night before falling asleep and your lips will be good for the morning.

It's not even that serious. Relax.
I suppouse if he created another topic about, which toilet paper you use to wipe your butt, that would be cool tool. I think NOT!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Didn't know you could go to Target and test out chap stick.

When your lips are cracked and hurting from this NY winter you wanna know exactly what has worked for other people so you can take care of the problem ASAP.

Stay peaced out, please.
youre such a rere, theres an aisle with diffrent chapsticks, i asume you know how to read and pick the best fit.
dat insecurity
why would i be insecure, i have GIRLFRIEND. What about you?

Back
Top Bottom