Which NBA player thinks he is better than he actually is?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by enrique23

Mo Williams and Perkins
Mo thinks he deserved to be in the all star team, and even though he got in, he is not an all star, hes just a solid point guard
Hey Einstein, if he was SELECTED to be an all-star doesn't that make him an all-star? The answer is yes, and for the record most professional athletes think they are better than they are. As a matter of fact to some extent you actually want your players to BELIEVE they are better than they are. When that attitude coalesces amongst the team...that's how upsets happen.

Hey Einstein, he actually thought he deserved to be an All-Star and was complaining about not making the All-Star team until he was put in as a replacement dueto Nelson's injury.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Kobe might think he's actually better than MJ, wait nevermind.
laugh.gif
Your hate for Kobe is hilarious, it's pathetic andfunny how you spend the majority of your time posting negatively about Kobe. NT laughs at you.

^i said nevermind, which means he should not be mentioned in this thread.

anyways

bring back your avy where you're looking like a phtographer covering your face with a camera. well not really. LOL

oh wait no Bron Bron....He think he is god right now....Hell he isnt even better than kobe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

^i said nevermind, which means he should not be mentioned in this thread.

anyways

bring back your avy where you're looking like a phtographer covering your face with a camera. well not really. LOL
i should actually. you should post your face as your avatar as well, unless you're ugly.

^the whole idea of posting urself as ur avy is kinda weird to me. idk why lol. it's kinda like "hey everyone, look at me" or something lol

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

pierce0606.jpg

The Best player in the world

and Dahntay Jones went to Duke, he and everybody else knew he wouldnt be good in the pros.

that picture is just hilarious

Why are people saying Hibachi when dude was clearly the one of the best guards in the league when healthy?

Back
Top Bottom