Which NBA Players have joined the 50 greatest since the 1996 release?

AI?

KG?

Kobe?

Timmy?

Feel free to give your opinion
nerd.gif

You pretty much named em, there's not much that have been in the game that long to consider them as one of the greatest just yet.

Tim Duncan
Kobe Bryant
Allen Iverson
Kevin Garnett
Shaq ( I don't remember if he already was one of the 50 greatest don't shoot me)

And all those guys eventually will be in the top 25

Those guys all had their flaws but as far as pure talent Basketball continues to progress and thats why the NBA can get out of this rutt it is currently in.

Nash almost HAS to get in, because $tern already gave him 2 MVPs. but he will easily be the worst player on that list. it's a travesty
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Proshares

Tim Duncan
Kobe Bryant
Allen Iverson
Kevin Garnett
Pretty much.

i agree with this list, but who are the 4 that get the boot

no one would get the boot. The top 50 were named because the NBA was celebrating it's 50th anniversary, so the next one would be the top 60, 70, etc.

the Glove, maybe Kidd (he could still get that ring), nash. i would say Ray has a slim chance too

IDK if you guys remember but TNT added a few ten years after they announced the 50 greatest of all time. Here is the list.

Players italicized were active during the 2005-06 season during which the team was announced, and are still playing as of 2008. Players starred had, upon theclose of the 2005-06 season, been inducted as players into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Players with daggers (†) were inducted after 2006.

* Kobe Bryant
* Tim Duncan
* Kevin Garnett
* Connie Hawkins*
* Allen Iverson
* Jason Kidd
* Bob McAdoo*
* Reggie Miller
* Gary Payton
* Dominique Wilkins*

Back
Top Bottom