Which NTer is This?

idk which nter that is
30t6p3b.gif

The only plus side to his tat is that he can get fat and have another excuse on why he swims with a shirt on?
"Why you wearing a shirt in the pool, embarrassed you gained some weight?"
"Nah man, it ain't even like that. You know I got these dumb shoes tatted on my body."

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Ballin

nasty lookin shoe color
nasty lookin body

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Why you critiquing the next man's body man? I mean unless you're about that life then, hey, more power to ya bruh. 

u mad u probably have a #!%$!+ body too son? yeah u mad
the tat is right in front of his +$+!%# chest kid, anybody that lifts will see , effortlessly, his body is $!+% son so more power to you too bruh

Nooooooooo  
roll.gif
sick.gif

Might as well tattoo the whole shoe onto your foot. Someone get this guy a JB endorsement, he's put in the work/ink...

Simply tacky.
MODS please move to JB forum (j/k) 

nasty lookin shoe color
nasty lookin body

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Why you critiquing the next man's body man? I mean unless you're about that life then, hey, more power to ya bruh. 

This.
laugh.gif

Chain looks eh, not bad. (I wouldn't get it on me though) PAUSE

That shoe looks terrible, Not even Yellow, but Orange XI's though?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Ill be the first to say the chain looks kinda cool

the giant shoe tho.........

no

SMH....tattoos are out of control...im starting to regret the ONE i got done...and its not even really noticeable 

u mad u probably have a #!%$!+ body too son? yeah u mad
the tat is right in front of his +$+!%# chest kid, anybody that lifts will see , effortlessly, his body is $!+% son so more power to you too bruh
listen bruh, your sexual preference is your sexual preference bro. if you like to sit around and critique other men's bodies in your spare time, cool, that's you. Y.O.L.O. so you might as well do you...
But to go around and advertise what you like to do in your spare time on some wild karamo steez is just flagrant. It's okay bro, you are who you are.  
lol i wouldn't be surprised if that NTer was you son, and maybe you're the one on that homosexual time, SNEAKER HEATHEN? Sensitive, aroused by fashion, scared to comment another man's body (hiding in the closet).

and *%+ is this **$@ about what I do during my spare time kid? You have 5000+ posts son. How about you +#%@ the computer kid and go play some football, or take that god damn avy off yo **$@ cuz you aint ever touch any field in your life son go hide in the corner with your sneaks, cuz you must be them fat %*@%#$ kids that think rockin expensive shoes makes them cool

you sound MASSIVELY insecure

Back
Top Bottom