imstillmike

Banned
LeBronLittleMan_original.gif

Bron did son dirty though.
Bron can be a douche
laugh.gif

but he literally didnt even look his way, I think he daps him up if he saw him
laugh.gif
Nah I think Bron is just a douche. He ran the owner of the Marlins over and the whole time helping him up he didn't even look at him or say anything, just pulled his chair up like he shouldn't have been there
Jeffrey Loria is scum though, he didnt deserve that much
laugh.gif

but that's a discussion for another time and forum

Oh, I don't know anything about the Marlins guy. I don't have anything against Bron, son just has a way about himself that comes off the wrong way sometimes

I'll take a snub while standing courtside over watching from the nosebleeds with binoculars.

I don't think that dude is losing any sleep over this.

Nah I think Bron is just a douche. He ran the owner of the Marlins over and the whole time helping him up he didn't even look at him or say anything, just pulled his chair up like he shouldn't have been there

Are you serious? He literally stopped the guy from falling and then ever so gently helped him back up.

Who cares if he didn't give him a verbal apology. He looked him dead in his eyes and took extra care to help him up.

I'm sure Bron can be **** but yall are unreasonable sometimes when it comes to judging athletes.

Last edited:
Yo relax. Like I said I don't have anything against the guy, it just looked a certain way to me.

I see it one way, you see it another and that's cool.

Back
Top Bottom