which NT'er is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to believe that Florida is the breeding ground for these types of 'sneakerheads'. She's not as bad as the last one though....that thread was too funny.

I remember her back from ISS in 08. She was already big back then, but she got way bigger :x

Kashima 97s :smh:

I don't like female sneakerheads just because they have so much easier access to shoes because they don't have to compete with so many dudes to get their size :lol:

^ Truue but big girls have big (WIDE) feet. I have a hard time finding foamposites in Sz 6 Youth. She has over 5 pairs.. Sort of hating. :rolleyes

^ Truue but big girls have big (WIDE) feet. I have a hard time finding foamposites in Sz 6 Youth. She has over 5 pairs.. Sort of hating. :rolleyes

Fee-fi-fo-fum,

I smell the post of a potential female.

I hope you aint no shemale though

So pics, before I get to grinding this bone.

:nerd:

Last edited:
sz 6 foamposites go for $500+ on resell market.
smart mom n pops stores know this now.
or if you're cool with them you can get them to order a pair just for you.

those kashima's and some of those dunks :\ why yall hating on her? She actually has decent taste in shoes, not all recent crap retros- nice face, aint nothing wrong with thick girls - especially when they take good care of themselves

What picture you lookin at b? :lol:

those kashima's and some of those dunks :\ why yall hating on her? She actually has decent taste in shoes, not all recent crap retros- nice face, aint nothing wrong with thick girls - especially when they take good care of themselves

That's not thick, brah.

And for the record, I don't like this thread or the direction it's getting ready to go. I'm all for getting on people, but only when they deserve it. Chick has done nothing.

Last edited:
Her collection ain't bad, just hope she's not one of "those" might be though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom