Which NT'er stole Talib's Mac Book?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=22053298&blogID=439512325
laptop stolen...
Current mood:
annoyed.gif
annoyed
Category: Life

Hello friends and family,

On Sunday night the hectic pace of touring caught up with me and I had my lap top stolen. I put it down in front of a hotel for a minute, and a kid who just shook my hand and told me he was a fan was seen on a security camera picking it up and leaving with it. If you receive any fraudulent myspace/facebook messages, this may be the reason. This was tragic for me because I had important creative stuff I was working on in that computer, but I will bounce back. There will be a substantial financial reward for any email with information leading to the whereabouts of my black Mac Book. I don't want revenge. I just want my computer. Thank you for your time, and stay strong.

One!
TK

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Kweli sucks.
You know, I just realized that earlier this year...
I wanted to "
smh.gif
"...., I really did, but unfortunately, you guys MIGHT have a point.. Now I want to "
smh.gif
" because ofthat......so I will.
smh.gif

Kweli sucks.
I still think 'Get By' is one of the illest hip hop record's ever..

Tough loss. I had my AJ cool grey IX's stolen from me from the YMCA...i still aint over that.
grin.gif

^i definitely agree but to say he had "some" joints is an understatement...Train Of Thought is one of the best albums of the decade, his blackstarwork is priceless...even in the past few years he's been good for a few dope tracks...Get By is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
one of my favorite songs of all time, BlackGirl Lost off his last joint is dope, i havent even listened to Eardrum in its entirety but to say homie is trash....come on now

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

damn. N's cant have nothing these days.

This made me laugh for some reason
laugh.gif

But yea, I kinda agree..Kweli is just missing something to me..he sounds so bored to me but he does have to dope songs here and there.

Well if this makes anyone happier, Nas' book of rhymes was stolen during the making of Illmatic, and he had to write new rhymes all over... and u see howthat turned out....

So maybe this isn't so bad after all

sucks for him..security tapes could possibly lead to finding the id of the purp though

His lack of a decent flow is why I consider him butt.

This mans flow is crazy nice... hes just been trying to blend in with the mainstream way too hard that it ruined the quality in his work.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Kweli sucks.
You know, I just realized that earlier this year...
I wanted to "
smh.gif
"...., I really did, but unfortunately, you guys MIGHT have a point.. Now I want to "
smh.gif
" because of that......so I will.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Eardrum was a top 5 rap record last year.

exactly

This to me relaunched him back to where he was in the early 00's

Whoever said Kweli sucks is buggin or is the dude that stole his mac book

i'm not a huge kweli fan, but you can't hate on him for finding a compromise between making $$$ and staying kweli. he has a couple of classics out andput out some duds, but he stayed kweli on every record.

kweli was solid last year

Liberation and Eardrum were both nice

solid features....i mean damn what do yall expect him to do?

Kweli sucks?
Man what the #+++ are y'all smoking
indifferent.gif

2030450.jpg

train%20of%20thought%20cover.jpg

Two classic albums

Sure he's not on the same level he was before but he could make an album of him singing over a xylophone and I'd knock Train of Thought just as hard

^Nah, it's like Rilla said... "What have you done for me lately?"

We all rock those two, but that's the beginning of the end.

Back
Top Bottom