The rest in this order:

Sopranos
Rome

Lost
Six Feet Under

Deadwood

Dexter

Last edited:
How can yall stop after the season 4 finale?
Outside of season 6 i enjoyed all of dexter.

How can yall stop after the season 4 finale?
Outside of season 6 i enjoyed all of dexter.
I would assume it's because each season after 4 revolved about a boring premise. 
omg my sis loves me
omg my sis loves me so much that she wants to help me 

omg my sis hates me

omg my sis loves/hates me

omg my sis ....ing hates me

omg my sis is in danger

Last edited:
^ true lol but I don't see how, after the season 4 finale, someone wouldn't at least watch a few episodes of season 5

OP I assume you've seen Game of Thrones? If not that should be the #1 show for you to catch up on.

Mad Men is the opposite of god awful. One of the best written and directed shows on tv.

ive only seen dexter from your list and its always the same thing. bad guy? ...find bad guy! ... kill bad guy! ....dont get caught! ...smile?? after season 4 its all girly and emotions
eyes.gif
i stoped at season 5 ep. 3.
laugh.gif
the voice of the lead actor was annoying as hell too.

id recommend battlestar galactica. just finished and liked it very much.

^
BG is one of my favorite shows. It's a shame an epic sci-fi show like that is rare or even around as many seasons as it was.

Seems too many TV series I wanna pick up either end abruptly due to cancellation or have bad finales/drop off in quality in later seasons.

Considering:

Sopranos
Mad Men
Dexter
Six Feet Under
Deadwood
Lost
Rome

Which of these do you guys think are actually worth watching in its entirety, and which ones should I stay away from to not waste my time?

Thanks brahs. 

Sopranos - Good.
Mad Men - Show sucks. Not because of the storyline or characters, but because of the pacing.
Dexter - Show sucks. Excellent initial plot but to have a good show for the first seasons and the last seasons are trash, defeats the whole purpose of watching.
Six Feet Under - Never seen it
Deadwood - Never seen it
Lost - Same reason as why Dexter sucks.
Rome - Never seen it

I can't speak for the dramas that I haven't seen, but the following are good on everyones list.

House of Cards
Breaking Bad
True Detective
Game of Thrones
Spartacus
The Wire
Boardwalk Empire

Last edited:
^
BG is one of my favorite shows. It's a shame an epic sci-fi show like that is rare or even around as many seasons as it was.
one the tv show ive actually finished (the wire, jericho, luther
smokin.gif
). there arent any good sci-fi shows around exept for games of thrones and its kinda the same plot. caprica 6> any bird in games of thrones.

Last edited:
Kspar, I agree Tricia Helfer was pure sex on that show. Also would want Grace Park's fine self.

The sci-fi shows I enjoy right now are Orphan Black and Continuum.

Back
Top Bottom