Which of your grails are actually recent releases?

@JAY21985 those Olympic 7's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also one of my grails that are 7's along with Bordeauxs

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

@JAY21985 those Olympic 7's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also one of my grails that are 7's along with Bordeauxs
thanx homie. they are a great conversation piece hahaha.

ive gotten everything ive wanted including the white/red 12's which i waited a LONG time for but im also exicted about the powder and charcoal 9's and until the concords and columbias come around ill be pretty content

My Grails That I've Copped:

^Copped once in '01 and X2 last year in the DMP pack...

My Grails That Stupid JB Refuses To Retro The RIGHT Way (I.E. no stupid low tops, Phats, straps, patent leathers, or any of that other ridiculous crap. I just want them released as High's like the DMP's. I don't even care about the Jumpman on the back)
255462710_o.jpg

^I actually copped these in '01 and foolishly traded them...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

My Grails That I've Copped:

^Copped once in '01 and X2 last year in the DMP pack...

My Grails That Stupid JB Refuses To Retro The RIGHT Way (I.E. no stupid low tops, Phats, straps, patent leathers, or any of that other ridiculous crap. I just want them released as High's like the DMP's. I don't even care about the Jumpman on the back)
255462710_o.jpg

^I actually copped these in '01 and foolishly traded them...

I actually have those Is in the middle still.... I love those shoes even though I can't really fit them anymore...

...i already own the wht/red V cdp, simulant blk/infras VI which is the varsity red and blk, carmines from cdp, hares from the cdp, aqua VIII and wht/blk IX. i'm still waiting for the bordeaux and cement IV.

Originally Posted by YepDB

Dumb True Blue 3 international release
Dude, I was on vacation in canada til the day before they were supposed to release. But there was no way I could extend my trip another day at that point.
If I could back in time and plan that trip all over, I wouldn't be feeling so salty at JB for throwing out international releases.

White Cement IIIs
White Cement IVs
White Infrared VIs
Hare VIIs (Copped)

patiently waiting for the rest. after these drop i'm just getting the older retros i missed out on when i had no $$$

My ultimate grail is the Nike Air Penny 1 in the Orlando cw. But yeah one my grails was recently released, that being the Carmine's.

Those white Jordan VI's coming out are so dope I wanna pair of those ones pretty bad, I guess I could call them a grail

SJ and Flint XIII's for me.
smokin.gif

Grails to obtain in the near future...
XIV w/carolina
X powder blue
XVII w/college blue

Back
Top Bottom