Which Phone Carrier do you have? Any suggestions?

Switched From Sprint To Verizon The Beginning Of The Year. No Issues
pimp.gif

Only Made The Switch Becuz VZW Insures The Iphone. Other Than That Sprint Gave Me No Problems

And My Bill Is Only 6 Dollars More Expensive.

I have Sprint.
The unlimited data really doesn't mean anything because the connecting has gotten deathly slow over the last year you won't want to use it that much anyways.  I thinking about switching services, but Verizon is out of the question (I'm not dropping 100+ a month) and T-Mobile/AT&T don't get service in the Metro (subway)...being in D.C. area this is kinda important.

So basically i'm stuck for now 
ohwell.gif

Vzw. Expensive (111/ month) but I have no complaints whatsoever. Grandfathered unlimited 4G + tethering.

I have the iPhone 4 on AT&T service. My bill is about $100 per month. I am not gonna switch from AT&T because I still have the Unlimited Data for $30 from my previous contract.

Had ATT for years, got kicked off for too much data. Switched to Sprint for a year, again, kicked off for data. I now use Cricket. $55 unlimited and I haven't had one problem yet. Even works at my shore house in the woods.

I WILL be switching to Straight Talk as soon as I cop the Nexus from Google. I will NEVER go back to a major carrier on a contract ever again. I suggest everyone do the same and then, only then, will the companies change.

I've been with T-Mobile for like 10 years. I'm on the Unlimited Loyalty Plan, which is basically unlimited everything. Right now I'm rocking the unlocked version of the Galaxy Nexus (GSM).

Back
Top Bottom