Which players got hyped from a good playoff series/championship?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Tim Thomas
Originally Posted by Hypnosis45

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Robert Horry

he got 8 rings to prove it and should be damn well hype when some guys are fighting just to have 1

Eh, he only has 7 rings
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Tim Thomas
Originally Posted by Hypnosis45

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Robert Horry

he got 8 rings to prove it and should be damn well hype when some guys are fighting just to have 1

Eh, he only has 7 rings
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

wait he wasnt on the 03 spurs championship team after he did the 3peat wit lakers?well idk thought he was close enough

^ Two with the Rockets, 3 with the Lakers, 2 with the Spurs.

I appreciate Big Shot Rob, and I especially appreciate his contributions for the Lakers (even if Blazers and Kings fans can't appreciate his Lakercontributions
smokin.gif
), but his playoff performances A) don't happen every year, and B)do NOT put him in the class of the All Time NBA Elite, an honor that some people would give him. I have heard too many people talk about him as one of the bestof all time, and that's absolutely ridiculous. John Salley has rings with the Pistons, Bulls, and Lakers; is he among the All Timers?

23 ska, I wouldnt consider horry all time but he has contributed in a major way for every one of those rings. While john salley sat on the bench for half ofhis rings

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

23 ska, I wouldnt consider horry all time but he has contributed in a major way for every one of those rings. While john salley sat on the bench for half of his rings

he was only a semi threat on the pistons,Now hes chilling in "best damn show period"

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

How bout Tim Thomas when he made that run with PHX? Dude was almost out of the league then dropped 48 three pointers in the playoffs and got LAC to sign him
laugh.gif

how about when he was with the bucks? he did it twice.

Back
Top Bottom