Which rapper has a better diss track record than Cam'ron?

He killed Nas, Jay, & 50, three heavyweights that held their own in past battles.

The whole "Hate Me Now" freestyle is one long quotable, with Cam even getting at Destiny & his recently deceased mother 
eek.gif

All Nas did was throw whack subliminals. "You got a House In Virginia" 
embarassed.gif
 SMH @ anyone who hyped that line up.

Jay also resorted to subliminals (post-Ether, isn't that all he does anyway?). Jay's diss over "We Fly High" was just :vomit

On to Fitty. This came out of nowhere with the phone call from Koch. From CURTISSSSSS to the People's Court video, sh*t was classic. I mean, he's the reason 50 fixed his teeth & named his album "Curtis" 
roll.gif

Let's not forget how Kanye is constanty stanning Cam, even after the Dips dissed him over "Runaway" Kanye STILL put them on the "Christmas in Harlem" remix

Sorta like how after he ANNIHILATED Stan Spit over "Stan" & "The Way I Am", yet after Stan was on camera shouting out Dipset.

Who has a bigger body count on wax?

Making comments about someone deceased mother and child are creative disses?

I think you have the concept itself, a bit confused.. (I could be wrong)

If we battle and I scream bump your dead mama and crippled sister

but you come at me with something creative that reflects a flaw in my "persona"

I'd hope that the masses agree that you had a better performance...

But then again I prefer the thinking mans rapper more than the talk tough, CB4 soulja...

The things IMO that make disses more appealing is that they contain a creative form of criticism based on factual info mixed with a bit of exaggeration to add appeal..

Just my thoughts..

To each his own preference in hip hop ..

Cam's my dude, but this in a nutshell...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only thing I remember from 50/Cam beefing was 50 saying you could get aids from drinking one of Cam's Snapples.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nas may go down as my favorite rapper of all time, but for some reason, there is nothing funnier than hearing Nas get dissed.

He killed 50???? He killed Jay???

C'mon Son

Curtis was not much better if at all than Funeral Music.... You remember what happened after this "beef"? Cam'ron went into hiatus, Diplomats broke up and Jimmy & Juelz were hanging out with 50...

And Gotta Love It was a 7 minute ramble that had a better hook than verses...

Cam's track record is flawless he is not to be beefed with hell Jay made an entire album throwin subs at Killa
Killa has quality W's over some greats he has just managed his career horribly.
Maybe I'm a lil biased as Killa is my favorite rapper all time

Overall Cam is irrelevant in comparison to the 3 rappers you listed and all 3 rappers are all doing better than Cam, be it back then or even now.  Cam is treadmill status.

Originally Posted by Essential1

C'mon Son

Curtis was not much better if at all than Funeral Music.... You remember what happened after this "beef"? Cam'ron went into hiatus, Diplomats broke up and Jimmy & Juelz were hanging out with 50...

Almost the entire music forum was riding with the Dips during this beef..  Cam got him, someone on Twitter said it best last night.  Jay was scared of Cam. 

Originally Posted by D723

C'mon Son

Almost the entire music forum was riding with the Dips during this beef..  Cam got him, someone on Twitter said it best last night.  Jay was scared of Cam. 

Confirms once again that NT and the real outside world are two completely different things
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a fan of Nas, Jay, Cam, and 50, but
roll.gif

Camron talking over hate me now with an incessant amount of Nextel chirps was weak....

No one takes you serious when you talk like that and then video emerges of you and your squad running at Rucker Park and hurdling fences like an olympic track star.  

He still gives me a nice chuckle...

Nas "M.O.B." smashed Jim Jones and said crew without even a direct shot. 

300 Bars and Running..... The hardest diss record ever.
If I knew how to embed videos I would do it lol

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by D723

C'mon Son

Confirms once again that NT and the real outside world are two completely different things
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a fan of Nas, Jay, Cam, and 50, but
roll.gif
That's OK with me.. I don't live in New York so I really don't have an accurate view of who won beefs in whatever region.  All I'm saying is NT thought Cam came harder...

People seem to forget that this was during the period where majority of rap fans thought Jay "fell off" with the release of Kingdom Come. 

Originally Posted by hugebird

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nas may go down as my favorite rapper of all time, but for some reason, there is nothing funnier than hearing Nas get dissed.
First of all.....PLATINUM....5 months.....HOLLA.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Hate me now >>>

Just because it was sooo disrespectful
laugh.gif

Dont see how you all hype up the Cam beef with Jay.

Cam clowned him, but Jay got paid off him for three albums, including his only album that went platinum and gave him his biggest single.

Just calling it like it is.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Dont see how you all hype up the Cam beef with Jay.

Cam clowned him, but Jay got paid off him for three albums, including his only album that went platinum and gave him his biggest single.

Just calling it like it is.
Because as a LISTENER, I don't give a @#!# about the financial side of what happens, whose career went where, or anything outside of the music that was created.

I swear, hip-hop fans are weirdos that might as well be wearing Team Jolie or Team Aniston shirts.

^Most overrated diss ever. Just kept saying that Biggie was fat & that he f*cked Faith Evans. Well, the second part is ether but still.
It doesn't matter though, Tupac is top 5 while Biggie is top 20. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also.

- �" Thanks Jay, Carms the bomb, broke her cherry off "�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- " Take ya daughter R.Kelly, have my way with her face.. & ya moms a whip-whop head "�
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
�

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also.

- �" Thanks Jay, Carms the bomb, broke her cherry off "�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- " Take ya daughter R.Kelly, have my way with her face.. & ya moms a whip-whop head "�
roll.gif
roll.gif
�
30t6p3b.gif
�
The "I'M ESCO #%#*+ !!!!" adlib in Hate Me Now still gets me weak.

Back
Top Bottom