eyes.gif

Dr.Dre
dr-dre-sues-death-row-for-the-chronic.jpg

plus he got a bunch on his hands in the past few years

Originally Posted by Wade187

Gello 201 wrote:
MissinPieces wrote:
amine2345 wrote:
jada? lupe? ti? jay-z? snoop? ice cube? ice t?

jada has tatts.....
nPY6va_large.jpg

T.I. is all "Alright I'm out. My last concert before I get booty-popped, peace."
You couldn't possibly have re-read that and still thought it was funny

lol. ouch dude. when i read somin that isnt funny i insert a picture or a gif, like most NTer's and make it funny. That is just pure hate.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I'm hardcore, no gold teeth, no tattoos....

-T.I.

I always thought that line was real...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So don't get it confused, u-on't know that dude...

My dude, that was my motto for a couple years....'til I got tatted up and I couldn't say the $%+* anymore.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by amine2345

jada has tatts.....
nPY6va_large.jpg

T.I. is all "Alright I'm out. My last concert before I get booty-popped, peace."

laugh.gif
Now thats funny

Yeah this is what I'm talking about. Dude acting like he only says the funniest %%@# EVERY time. sometimes bad jokes make the best jokes. can i live?!Naggin like a woman

Gello 201 wrote:
Originally Posted by Dapper D

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Gello 201 wrote:
MissinPieces wrote:
amine2345 wrote:

jada has tatts.....
nPY6va_large.jpg

laugh.gif
Now thats funny

Yeah this is what I'm talking about. Dude acting like he only says the funniest %%@# EVERY time. sometimes bad jokes make the best jokes. can i live?! Naggin like a woman
I mean this aint comedy central fam. Stop trying so hard, you don't got anything funny to say then you don't have to say a joke aint likewe expect you to entertain us or some @$#*. Dude got the nerve to be mad at me cause he said a corny joke and I let him know it was corny. I aint you bro Idon't come here simply for "teh lulz" I have no need to talk with gifs when I can just simply tell you, you corny

Back
Top Bottom