Which Rappers have da most annoying fans & stans?

i think telling jay-z fans that their precious hova isn't da best rapper ever like telling iphone users

that touch screen phones existed before da iphone. they just dont believe you
mean.gif
laugh.gif

runner up is kanye west stans....gawd i hate em...

discuss.

^^ nah actually seems like yours are

Right on time with this topic too

Jay and Ye fans are probably most annoying now because they put them on god status

Id say Em fans come in a distant third

Then you got all the acts that people go diehard for just because they get the most play in the media

Jay Z fans bar none.

The guy is a good rapper, thats all, not a god... try making that clear to his grown *** fans defending the guy like their own father 
grin.gif

Different tastes for different people, but they do not accept that.. Jay Z is a god and everyone not cosigned by him sucks

As soon as you see a Jay Z avy or sig just abandon the discussion and laugh
laugh.gif

Jay Z fans bar none.

The guy is a good rapper, thats all, not a god... try making that clear to his grown *** fans defending the guy like their own father 
grin.gif

Different tastes for different people, but they do not accept that.. Jay Z is a god and everyone not cosigned by him sucks

As soon as you see a Jay Z avy or sig just abandon the discussion and laugh
laugh.gif
exactly

people should have better things to do in life than to idolize someone like this clown, its not like dude is any kind of positive role model that emulating would do something beneficial for the said stan

Last edited:
what irks me da most about these peons is when you're a REAL fan, you KNOW YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER'S WEAKNESSES more then

anyone...i LOVE nas, but if you asked me his worst songs ever i could name em like i can recite da alphabet, Jay-z fans SWEAR money

has no flaws...its disgusting.

kanye stans are pretty awful at cosigning garbage music too...kim's marriage to humphrey lasted longer then 808's on my PC.

what irks me da most about these peons is when you're a REAL fan, you KNOW YOUR

FAVORITE RAPPER'S WEAKNESSES more then

anyone...i LOVE nas, but if you asked me his worst songs ever i could name em like i can recite da alphabet, Jay-z fans SWEAR money

has no flaws...its disgusting.

kanye stans are pretty awful at cosigning garbage music too...kim's marriage to humphrey lasted longer then 808's on my PC.

I swear they think both could do no wrong I'm a fan of both artists but if they dropp something that's good I'm not going to co-sign it. Like you said it's disgusting like me personally I didn't like BP3 or 808s and Heartbreaks but that doesn't I'm lesser fan of them. I just thought those efforts were trash compared to their standards. It's like they get a pass for everything smh

exactly

people should have better things to do in life than to idolize someone this clown, its not like dude is any kind of positive role model that emulating would do something beneficial for the said stan
I don't see how JAY-Z isn't a positive role model. His story is a classic Rags to Riches story, at the top of his profession, a huge financial success, philanthropist, and from what you can see in the media(which probably doesn't mean much) is a cool guy. You could honestly do a lot worse than him in terms of picking a role model, and yeah he sold drugs, but he got out of that and moved on to something more positive. Several people have done things similar and still are regarded as being good people. I see a lot of postivity coming from him.

I have no problem admitting that he is a role model of mine and I think I'm doing pretty decent in life. Just because I admire the guy doesn't mean that I'm spending my life trying to emulate him. I'm not trying to rap, I never sold drugs, I'm just living my life to the best of my ability and using his lyrics as a place to draw inspiration from. I've spoken on this before in General, but the real problem is the antiquated mindset of what a role model should be. People already have it built into their mind of what a role model should be, and while there might be some minor differences here and there, it boils down to being family members and certain political figures with a few exceptions. If you say JAY-Z is your role model, they automatically assume the worst and write it off as if its a disgrace. Or they assume that because someone like him is your role model, that you don't consider your parents or others role models as well which is hardly ever the case.

Its ironic that someone like JAY-Z cant be a role model in so many peoples eyes, yet we're on a website that for all intents and purposes is an enshrinement to a basketball player. A basketball player who is an egomaniac, adulterer, and gambling addict who is rumored to be the cause of his own fathers death(I have no issues with MJ whatsoever). Michael Jordan is idolized to god status should people be complaining? I don't think so, as long as people aren't going around doing wrong doing in said persons name I don't have a problem with who anyone chooses to admire.

exactly

people should have better things to do in life than to idolize someone this clown, its not like dude is any kind of positive role model that emulating would do something beneficial for the said stan

Dude you are highly upset and its not even logical :lol:

The thing that kills me is the Jay-z haters... They fall in line with the Laker haters, Yankee Haters etc etc... They see the guy win so much that they hold him to a different status than everyone else. Anything that isn't a classic is suddenly considered garbage. I had a ***** tell me the other day that Jay-Z could never do something like Meek Mill Tony story!! the asinine **** dudes spew outta pure envy is crazy.

I'll admit that Jays projects aren't always great but imo he hasnt released a "Trash" album KC was by far his weakest and even then he still has about-7-8 joints off the album i still listen too. When jay gets judged it's not to the spectrum of what's going on in music today... It's being judged against his classic material.

As an ambassador for hip hop Jay hasnt done much for the culture

skimming throught he other I Hate Jay-z thread i read this. This is the type of **** i'm talking about.

Last edited:
Dude you are highly upset and its not even logical
laugh.gif

The thing that kills me is the Jay-z haters... They fall in line with the Laker haters, Yankee Haters etc etc... They see the guy win so much that they hold him to a different status than everyone else. Anything that isn't a classic is suddenly considered garbage. I had a ***** tell me the other day that Jay-Z could never do something like Meek Mill Tony story!! the asinine **** dudes spew outta pure envy is crazy.

I'll admit that Jays projects aren't always great but imo he hasnt released a "Trash" album KC was by far his weakest and even then he still has about-7-8 joints off the album i still listen too. When jay gets judged it's not to the spectrum of what's going on in music today... It's being judged against his classic material.
skimming throught he other I Hate Jay-z thread i read this. This is the type of **** i'm talking about.
WAIT.......aren't you that cat that wears skirts?????

I'm going to have to go with Nas or Mobb Deep fans, and wouldn't you know it, OP happens to fit that mold. 

Yea, I think Jay-Z haters are worse than any mentioned group. He's obviously Top 5 ever. And pretty much has won at this life thing, but people go way out the way to knock him. And, really, it's just petty. I mean, it's probably more in response to the overwhelming love he gets. But, you're supposed to love **** like that. You're supposed to be excited for a _ winning like that. When Jay is at inauguration, that **** is exciting. Like...damn. Look at that!

Role model...I don't know. I mean, why not? You will never see another rapper do this. Ever. It's just not going to happen. People realize that they're witnessing history, a living legend. And they're excited about it. It's legit. 17 years, fam. He said he was going to do it. And we got to see him do it.

You're supposed to love that. A lot.

"With each endeavor, we reachin' levels _'s ain't seen in like...forever."

I don't know...maybe you think your favorite rapper should be in that spot or Jay gets *too* much love. It's all just petty jealousy.

He gets the love that he's supposed to get. And he got it from being really, really good at rap...first.

Let's not act like he's not SUPER good at rapping. He is. Like homie said, he doesn't get judge on the same scale as everyone else. Detractors use his OK performances to say "SEE?! LOOK AT YOUR LEGEND!" but, like...who? Who else gets that treatment? Who else has even earned that treatment?

ANY post WTT Hov and Yeezy fans (mostly trust fund white girls you see in clubs, which rap paris ever so consciously and act like they committed a crime when they rap the line about the first m******* F***** thats gonna fine them )

Last edited:
what irks me da most about these peons is when you're a REAL fan, you KNOW YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER'S WEAKNESSES more then

anyone...i LOVE nas, but if you asked me his worst songs ever i could name em like i can recite da alphabet,

Since you brought up flaws, have you ever seen Nas in concert? I have stated this repeatedly on NT, but for years, I had Jay and Nas neck and neck as my top 2 favorite rappers. Since I have seen Nas live, its no longer close, and dont even have Nas in my top 5 anymore. Just curious if you have seen him perform live.

Here come the heros writing thesis statements about their undying love for Shawn Carter

Cats act like you aren't allowed to not like dude and his music

So you took Nas out of your top 5 because of his live performances?

Forum 16 never ceases to amaze!

After excluding the obvious (Hov, Kanye and Wayne) Drake stans are by farrr the worst. Got fools condoning and supporting the simp *** stuff he says...blows my mind.

Back
Top Bottom