Which SF stores are a must to stop by?

So, i live in Vacaville and i have the week off with basically nothing to do for next few days. So, i decided to come down to SF.
I just wanted to know which stores i should go to while im over there.
looking for mostly vans half cabs, sb dunks hi's and lows, and jordans
I know there's a list of stores stickied at the top but i dont knwo which one's to go to
embarassed.gif

Thanks in advance

depends which area in SF you are gonna be at but

1. HUF sutter
2. FTC
3. Stussy Store
4. True

theres more but i cant remember them

i never been to dlx before, where is that by?
its at 1831 market st. about 2 blocks down from valencia and one block away from the central freeway.
between DLX and FTC, which skateshop is better?
Half Cabs and nike sb wise.

havent been to dlx since the money cats dropped, but they both have great selections. dlx is def worth checking out. its only about 5 to 6 blocksfrom huf hayes and upper haight is like 1 1/2 miles away

Head down to Haight Street. (FTC, Stussy, True, K.R., Shoebiz, Villains)
The parking situation is horrible however.

HUF Sutter
Darkside

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Head down to Haight Street. (FTC, Stussy, True, K.R., Shoebiz, Villains)
The parking situation is horrible however.

HUF Sutter
Darkside
How is the parking when the shops open up on Haight? It seems whenever I go down to SF and Haight it takes like half an hour to find parking.

Thanks for all the help and advice guys.
finding parking wasnt that bad, but Huf was closed today because of restocking.
All i wanted was the urban camo half cabs but the guy wouldnt let me in
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Parking is usually easier around 11am... i usually just park on the residential areas... Don't bother trying to park on the main street unless you getreally lucky... Also, if you do park on the main street, be careful of idiots hitting your car.. People on the street don't usually care about hitting yourcar...

Nort/Recon and theirs a shoe store in chinatown that still sell 18,19 and aqua sz 8 ... I forgot the rest but check it out. North Beach and Chinatown.

Back
Top Bottom