Which shoe would you rather have? Cement 4s or the "He Got Game" 13s?

Cements 4s or "He Got Game" 13s?

• Cement 4s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "He Got Game" 13s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oreo 4s

because I like them better than cements

Last edited:
Pretty random thread here lol.

Id go for HGGs.

Because all 4s today are lopsided trash.

Last edited:
i was 8 when the 4s came out and wasnt into shoes yet but the 13s (all of them) were fire! so all-star 13s it is

Cement 4s are one of my all time favorites. So when they released last year i had to double up. I love how they look, the design and the cw is crazy. I can go on and on about how the wc4 are better but thats just me. The he got game are alright but no where near the level as the cement 4. My opinion.

In my opinion the he got games just not hittig the spot for me i think hype beast are doing the most on them i would choose jordan 4 white cements over those and if i really want some heat maybe lightening 4's

I have made the same association with these before, since they both appeared in a movie and that contributed to their popularity
therefore i think it's a great idea to ask people which one they like more

View media item 315923

for me, definitely the Nike Air Jordan 4
though it is my favorite colorway of the thirteen

edit: because i like the aj4 model more, both are great colorways

Last edited:
Cement 4s for me.

4s are my favorite Jordan model and the Cement colorway is one of my faves. Although Columbia 4s are my all time fave 4s.

What kind of thread is this? and why the comparison of these 2 sneakers? Anyway I would pick the He Got Game 13's because to me the 13's are super comfy and also they are one of my favorite Jordan models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom