Which Sneaker should I buy to play ball in??? Hurache 09 or zoom flights?

I have been debating in which sneaker I should I get to play ball in. Either the hurache 09's or the zoom flights. I have a pair of hurache 05's and tome they are very comfortable on my feet and of course ankle support is there. So i figured the 09's would be good. I was looking from some reviews online(i.e. sneakerlivestock.blogspot.com) and the hurache 09's had an ok review, but saying they didnt have ankle support, and midsoles got squisy after awhile. I never had any anke problems, but I have rheumatoid arthritis which comes and goes.So my feet tend to hurt more as well as the back of my foot wherethe achilles is. I know in the end it will be my descion but I wanted to hear some comments from you guys who actually worn them.

well...... for me i would get the 09's but i do plan on wearing ankle braces with them. The cushioning is the best i felt in a while. The Zoom Flights arecomfy as well but the 09s feel better since its full-length zoom. The ankle support on the 09s is flimsy, but i dont think the zoom flights are much better. Tobe on the safe side i would wear braces.

the cushioning for the 09 is heel and forefoot zoom air, not full-length. also, the forefoot zoom air bag is just big enough for the ball of your foot just asit has always been for huaraches.

which zoom flights are you referring to? flight club? 95? 96? Five?

Also, what's your style of play / position?

Personally I would take the Zoom Flight clubs. I prefer more padded, comfortable shoes to lightweight shoes and the Flight Clubs are very comfortable. Ifyou've ever played in the Zoom Brave, the flight clubs are just like those, except they have the lockdown strap. Are you more of a slasher point guard oran outside one?

Flight club for sure! A great performing shoe! Huaraches 09 don't have stability! No lateral stability at all! I guess they shouldn't put a compressionmolded phylon midsole.. Too soft and compresses even when making those hard lateral cuts. Bad stability, would not recommend for balling. It is super soft andcomfortable but this type of cushioning sacrifice performance.

IMO go with flight club dude...definitely!

comfy and good traction, plus total lockdown. the only down point is just the breathability..

dude in your .gif looks like he was a i'll sham guard comming.dont know if spelled correctly .nikehuarache's hightop simple fit.

Back
Top Bottom