Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illinois

• Oregon

• Other

• Total voters
I'm in Va and I agree. I personally hate Maryland. It should be moved down south by Alabama or Georgia. Such a horrible and backwards place.

Coincidentally, I was hoping that VA, anything south of Stafford county, would secede from the US.
Richmond :x Va Beach/hampton/newport news :x

But on the real outside of the DC metro area both of these states are country assbackwards places.

Living in NY/NJ my whole life, I understand why - Dat NY bias :lol: . I use to be like that until I moved to NJ and gotten accustomed to it.

Now that I live in Florida, I can understand why Florida hates us up-northeners - There's too many of us down here and the yambs dig the "new yawk" accent :pimp:

I'm in Va and I agree. I personally hate Maryland. It should be moved down south by Alabama or Georgia. Such a horrible and backwards place.

View media item 752016

VA has to be one of the worst places. Besides some parts of Northern VA, you're entire State is completely backwards. Never had love for the Commonwealth.

Richmond has to be one of the worst/boring cities in the entire U.S.

VA has to be one of the worst places. Besides some parts of Northern VA, you're entire State is completely backwards. Never had love for the Commonwealth.

Newport News though...

Just looking back at that list, Arkansas, Alabama, and Mississippi should just be amnestied, other than Big KRIT, Crimson Tide, Auburn, and the number of friends from AR I have who haven't left yet.

:lol: wut? you accurately described VA to the T

you clowns are still naming major highways after Confederate leaders

There should be a North Virginia and South Virginia. They're completely different places.
NOVA top 5 richest counties in the US
pimp.gif

Living is louisville, KY we're considered Kentuckianans(?) i dont know anyone that just HATES Indiana lol
Maybe the other country *** towns do?

I live in Richmond. About 15 mins south of Lex and don't know anyone who hates Indiana either. Not sure where they came up with that.

The only reason Cali is our enemy is because they're the only ones worthy. All you other peasant states are too below us.

I don't really hate Cali though and would love to live in LA/SD. Just the default choice.

Last edited:
Coincidentally, I was hoping that VA, anything south of Stafford county, would secede from the US.
Richmond :x Va Beach/hampton/newport news :x

But on the real outside of the DC metro area both of these states are country assbackwards places.
View media item 752016

There should be a North Virginia and South Virginia. They're completely different places.
Minus Arlington, the state of VA is trash

:lol: I need to know what y'all are doing when you come here, cause it ain't even this bad at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom