Which teams should these future hall of famers should rep in the hall?

Mike Piazza - LA Dodgers
Roger Clemens - New York Yankees
Ken Griffey Jr. - Seattle Mariners
Deon Sanders - Dallas Cowboys

Piazza - Mets
Clemens - Yankees (if he even does get in)
Griffey - Mariners
Kent - Giants
Maddux - Braves
A-Rod - Yankees
Pedro - Red Sox

But what do you guys think about Gary Sheffield, Manny Ramirez, and Vladimir Guerrero?

Even though I would like Prime-Time to go into the HOF as a 9er (because of his superbowl_) but he would prob go in as a Cowboy.

HTTB:
This might be a dumb question, but what about A-Rod?

Yankees?

I'm thinking if he breaks the career HR record in pinstripes, it's a lock.
- 4 All Stars as a Mariner, 3 as a Ranger, 4 as a Yankee... but he's done with the Mariners and Rangers. He's still going w/ the Yankees.Surely he'll be an AS this year, so that will top the other 2 teams.
- MVP as a Yankee
- hit # 500 as a Yankee
- HRs w/ each team: 189 as a Mariner, 156 as a Ranger, 182 as a Yankee

Manny with the Red Sox
Vladdy with the Angels
Sheff won't get in for a while imo but when he does prob the Dodgers because he spent I believe the most years and best career years. Balco anyone

how bout

charles barkley - phila or phoenix (he did win a mvp award and west conf. crown)
robert horry (if he makes it) - houston or los angeles (prob. houston)
dennis rodman - detriot or chicago (prob. detriot)

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

how bout

charles barkley - phila or phoenix (he did win a mvp award and west conf. crown)
robert horry (if he makes it) - houston or los angeles (prob. houston)
dennis rodman - detriot or chicago (prob. detriot)

Barkely will be Philly for sure IMO
And neither Horry nor Rodman will make the HOF

NBA and NFL HOFers go in as themselves, no affiliation with any teams.

MLB players now go in with a team chosen by the HOF, the players cannot choose the team they want anymore. (I believe this is the Dave Winfield rule, as thePadres were rumored to have gave him money/promises to go in as a Padre which he did).

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Pedro = Sox without a doubt, come on now. Expos? Mets? Nah.
hell yeah. he put up career numbers here at Fenway. and he also did this:

1100706901_5904.jpg

Piazza - Mets
Clemens - Yankees (if he even does get in)
Griffey - Mariners
Kent - Giants
Maddux - Braves
A-Rod - Yankees
Pedro - Red Sox

Without a doubt.

Only people who believe Mike should go in as a Dodger are (majority) Dodgers fans....but Mike made the Mets relevant again, made the post season several times,world series appearance, more games played in NYC, etc.

also IF coaches were to go into the HOF as coaches of a particular team.. what would phil jackson go in as? a bull or a laker? in other words what do you guysthink his legacy will be? as bulls coach or lakers coach? b/c im a bulls fan i'd say the bulls! just bc 6>3 or 4!

same question for pat riley? do u think he'd go down in history as a laker, knick, or heat?

jeff kent? prob giants?

i personally dont think he will make the hall of fame, but what about curt schilling?

also, what did nolan ryan go in as (too lazy to look up
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

HTTB:
This might be a dumb question, but what about A-Rod?

Yankees?

I'm thinking if he breaks the career HR record in pinstripes, it's a lock.
- 4 All Stars as a Mariner, 3 as a Ranger, 4 as a Yankee... but he's done with the Mariners and Rangers. He's still going w/ the Yankees. Surely he'll be an AS this year, so that will top the other 2 teams.
- MVP as a Yankee
- hit # 500 as a Yankee
- HRs w/ each team: 189 as a Mariner, 156 as a Ranger, 182 as a Yankee

Yeah, you're right. I've never considered all the things he's done with the Yankees.

Seems like just yesterday my boy called me at like 3am saying they Yankees were going after him.

My, how the time flies.

I mean right now imma throw KG in there.

i mean he was amazing with the Wolves and had his best seasons there. But now in boston he is 2 games away from a ring and is bound to have more good seasonsand more importantly more success than his Wolves seasons....

Just for arguments sake though, i still say he is a TWolve.

Garnett is a Timberwolf, and if there is even any sort of consideration in his own mind of going in as a Celtic, I'd be disappointed in him.

And I have always, ALWAYS been a fan of him. Still am. If he weren't playing for the Lakers, I would ABSOLUTELY be rooting for him. But if he even thinksthat is a Hall of Famer a a Celtic...
smh.gif

^ He goes in as himself.

I am anxious too see how KG holds up coming down the stretch run of his career though, be interesting to follow him as an "old timer" cause I cantpicture it.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Seems like just yesterday my boy called me at like 3am saying they Yankees were going after him.

My, how the time flies.

Ah, I remember that night. I had on ESPN News and all of a sudden the Breaking News ticker on the Bottom Line read "Alex Rodriguez to the NYY..."I was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

how are any of you guys questioning whether jeff kent is going to make the hall of fame or not. its pretty much a given at this point that hes going in.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom